The Media Clowns are at it again

Someone might win a Walkley Award out of this piece of ‘investigative journalism’.

Sports night on Sky was/is interesting tonight. Discussing the Herald Sun story and Tracy Holmes is going hammer and tongs in our favour. Bagged Caro on the way.

is it going to change anything

I look forward to the rebuttal in the Age tomorrow.

I like how the article mentions there’s more coming. Because this isn’t about reporting the news, it’s about selling papers in the off season.

Make no mistake,EVERYTHING that hird said leading into and during the investigation DID happen(makes sense and his no liar).

Eventually the mafia boss WILL be exposed for his illegal ways and ethics by some journo’s with BALLS( like robbo who KNOWS what happened)and hopefully our beloved Hirdy will be cleared one day!

I wish that were true.

I can understand why people are so over it. But if this doesn’t come out, ALL the grubby little tricks and secrets then we are left with a group of people running an organisation which is accountable to no one, who trashed the brand of one of its foundation members to save their own professional career, in a manner we are unlikely to see again.

I can see how you’d be over it, because that’s what they wanted. They wanted this dragged out for so long, this “sorry saga” of “ongoing investigation” “infraction notices” because the knew the public and sadly even the victims would end up just saying they give up and it’s time to move on.

Well, guess what I ain’t moving on until I know what happened at Evans house with the tip off, how the investigation details were leaked almost daily to make the EFC position untenable and how a government body can go against its own charter to run a joint investigation. We deserve the right to know, and to use a phrase from you know who, Heads should roll.

It’s all what we thought anyway but I agree its just going to start people saying that it is protecting the club to sweep “drug use” under the carpet

I do have one question . . Why now? There is clearly a leak as it is running in both the herald sun and australian (considered the essendon friendly papers?) the timing is convenient given most of the players are out of the country!

Ok I’m really going to jump at shadows and play conspiracy theorist … . . . . could it be preempting a response from ASADA by saying hey we only took the deal because the AFL assured us the players would be protected?

My two bob anyway

the damage is done guys, no amount of score settling is gonna change that

people will always call us drug cheats,  and i hate it

Agreed. Hate that this whole thing makes us such an easy target.

Chip Le Grand's in on the act now. I can't read it, need a subscription or such

is it going to change anything

maybe it will be the start of something

something truthful

I am more interested in the article being penned by the two ex-communicated journalists in Mark Robinson and Michael Warner.

All will be revealed..

sit tight, be confident

wait.. where am I?  for a moment there I lost myself. Good to see Chappy in red and black

We should threaten to sue

KEY:

the AFL acknowledged: "To the best of the AFL's knowledge and belief, Hird did not promote or encourage an unethical environment within the club. Hird has not brought the game into disrepute." -

I will eventually read the guidelines and learn to quote

As long as these articles mean we get two come from behind wins by kick or less against Carlton again I’m in favor of them being published.

melius est enim more,ad pedes suos

magis quam vivere in quibis genua

KEY:

the AFL acknowledged: "To the best of the AFL's knowledge and belief, Hird did not promote or encourage an unethical environment within the club. Hird has not brought the game into disrepute." -

I will eventually read the guidelines and learn to quote

They say one thing behind closed doors, then something else in public. The document exposes that the AFL is a farce.

Our new slogan for 2014

"Hird has not brought the game into disrepute"