The Music Quiz

Ok, … 4. is Texas - I don’t need a Lover(?) then

2 Likes
  1. Shaggy? Don’t know the title.
1 Like

@BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS. Spot on. I Dont Need a Lover by Texas it is. Good stuff.

@Zimmer. Good detective work. It is by Shaggy. Still need the song.

Ok here’s the few missing bits to close off this quiz.

Song 7 is Idaho - The BoDeans.

And song 9 by Shaggy is called Oh Carolina and sounds like this:

Thanks everyone for contributing.

5 Likes
  1. I’d sure look like a fool dead in a ditch somewhere with a mind full of chemicals like some cheese-eating high school boy. - I’m An Adult Now - The Pursuit of Happiness - BSD
  2. I think it’s time that it S-T-O stops.
  3. The young people, Jesus! What’s that supposed to mean? I never did one damn good thing 'til I was over thirty. - feels like they’re Paul Kelly lyrics - simmo41
  4. And these memories lose their meaning. - In My Life - Beatles - Zimmer
  5. And these children that you spit on. - Changes - David Bowie - OBITV
  6. Tattoo’s of memories and dead skin on trial. - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day - BSD
  7. Hey old man, how can you stand to think that way? The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and the Range - GBG
  8. Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding. - Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger - AD_Don
  9. All this talk of getting old, it’s getting me down, my love. - The Drugs Don’t Work - The Verve - AD_Don
  10. Time slips away and leaves you with nothing mister but boring stories. - Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen - miss_ellie
  11. Seventeen has turned thirty-five, I’m surprised that we’re still livin’. If we’ve done any wrong, I hope that we’re forgiven. - John Cougar Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb - BSD
  12. Do you remember? Nothing stopped us on the field, in our day. - Flame Trees - Cold Chisel - BAAKKEERRRR
  13. Waiting on some beautiful boy to, to save you from your old ways. - When You Were Young - The Killers - AD_Don
  14. Yadadadadadadada, Yadadadadadada, Yadadadadadadada. - Khalid - Young Dumb & Broke - simmo41
  15. And they call her a name that they never get right, and if they don’t then nobody else will.
  16. Doesn’t mean that much to me, to mean that much to you. - Old Man - Neil Young - Hoffy
  17. Write your problems down in detail, take them to a higher place. You’ve had your cry, no, I should say wail. In the meantime hush your face.
  18. And computers were still scary and we didn’t know everything. - Sandi Thom - Wish I Was A Punk Rocker - simmo41
  19. And we’ve never heard of Eisenhower, missile power, justice or truth. - Department of Youth - Alice Cooper - OBITV
  20. Too young to know, too old to listen. - Early Warning - Baby Animals - Koala

1’ I’m an Adult Now - TPOH

1. Time Of Your Life - Green Day

Only correct answers count. Sorry. :wink:

1. John Mellencamp - Cherry Bomb

Known by both names though, … you want the whole lot. eg both eh?

Capture

Ok…

1. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day

I’m pretty lenient, but I think I should insist on the title that’s printed on the record.

1 Like

NW,

I always forget that is it’s actual title,

Covered it for years, and never once heard anyone say, “Let’s play Good Riddance”,… or “play Good Riddance”.

1 Like
  1. Changes - David Bowie
  2. Department of Youth - Alice Cooper
  1. Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
  2. Drugs don’t work - The Verve
  3. When you were young - The Killers

7 The Way It Is - Bruce Hornsby and the Range

1. Flame Trees - Cold Chisel

20| Early Warning - Baby Animals

16 . Old Man - Neil Young

1. Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen