1. Nativity in Black/N.I.B., Black Sabbath
  1. Blackfeather - Seasons of Change
  1. I’ve Got To Have You - Carly Simon
  1. Sandman

America

8. Blackfeather - Seasons of Change
One of my all time faves :)

More 70s Stuff

1. My boat sails stormy seas / Battles oceans filled with tears / At last my port’s in view / Now that I’ve discovered you

For My Lady / Moody Blues / Captain Jack

1. My life is changing in so many ways / I don’t know who to trust anymore

A Man Needs A Maid / Neil Young / Zebba

1. Well I’m looking out on an overcast sky in the morning / I can hear the warning as it calls to you / As the birds migrate and the wind is raised / I see the eagle soaring

Wings Of An Eagle / Russell Morris / onlybomberinthevillage

1. In the magic garden, some were singing, some were dancing / While the midnight moon shone brightly overhead

The Magician’s Birthday / Uriah Heep / Nobody

1. I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing / 'Til they got a hold of me / I’d open doors for little old ladies / I helped the blind to see

No More Mr Nice Guy / Alice Cooper / swooper

1. You’ve seen life through distorted eyes / You know you had to learn / The execution of your mind / You really had to turn

Sabbath ■■■■■■ Sabbath / Black Sabbath / simmo41

1. She’ll come, she’ll go / She’ll lay belief on you / Skin sweet with musky oil

Lady Grinning Soul / David Bowie / onlybomberinthevillage

1. Ev’ry night when the sun goes down / Just another lonely boy in town / And she’s out runnin’ 'round

Tequila Sunrise / The Eagles / Deckham

1. Hey kids, shake it loose together / The spotlight’s hitting something / That’s been known to change the weather

Bennie & The Jets / Elton John / miss ellie

1. I’ve been drivin’ all night / My hand’s wet on the wheel

Radar Love / Golden Earring / Bloodstained Devil

1. Close the door, put out the light / You know they won’t be home tonight / The snow falls hard and don’t you know?

No Quarter / Led Zeppelin / Captain Jack

1. Work’n in the morning sun for my hard earned bread ………. So sad / Nothin I can do to change my ways ………… So bad / Walk away from me in the morning light I’m …………. So glad

12lb Toothbrush / Madder Lake / Bloodstained Devil

1. Forward he cried from the rear / And the front rank died / And the general sat and the lines on the map / Moved from side to side

Us and Them / Pink Floyd / Deckham

1. Well you got the hands of a man and the face of a little boy blue-ue / And when you stand you’re so grand there’s a case just for looking at you-oo oo-oo

48 Crash / Suzi Quatro / miss ellie

1. Comin’ to you across country / Hoping boogies still allowed / You ask do we play heavy music / Well are thunderheads just another cloud, we do

Not Fragile / Bachman Turner Overdrive / simmo41

1. Golden Earring - Radar love
  1. Madder Lake - 12-LB. Toothbrush
  1. To Kill A Sunrise
    Eagles
  1. Radar Love
  1. Us & Them
    Floyd
12. Madder Lake - 12-LB. Toothbrush
Nice get...I figured that one might give people a few problems :)
12. Madder Lake - 12-LB. Toothbrush
Nice get...I figured that one might give people a few problems :)

Elder siblings were big music heads as I became. Thrashed this and many others in the day.

1. Benny and the Jets

Elton John

9. Benny and the Jets

Elton John

Cant believe I missed that one.

1. 48 Crash

Suzie Quatro

1. Wings of an Eagle - Russell Morris
  2. Lady Grinning Soul - David Bowie