The Music Quiz

EDIT: … Zimmered.

.3. Tiny Dancer -Elton

1. Dancing in the moonlight - Thin Lizzy
  1. Lets Dance - David Bowie

2. Dancing Queen - Abba

1. Let’s Dance - Chris Rea
  2. I Can’t Dance - Genesis

I think I’m beginning to see that theme …

Soulnet Quiz 6.

Time for something different.

I’ve given you a song line. You give me the Artist (some have multiple options) and Title.

10 . Do the fairies keep him sober for a day.

Soulnet Quiz 7.

Same rules apply. I’ve given you a song line. You give me the Artist (some have multiple options) and Title.

As a bonus there is a theme to all these songs. Guess it for NO prize!

2 . I love this record baby but I can’t see straight anymore
11 . In this world there’s nothing I would rather do
15 . Right now tomorrow’s lookin’ bright, just like the sunny mornin’ light
20 . She would be ready but she’d always make them wait
28 . She says she’s no good with words but I’m worse
30 . He had the kind of body that would shame Adonis

1 . I’m dying for some action I’m sick of sitting ‘round here trying to write - swooper - Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
3 . Count the headlights on the highway, lay me down in sheets of linen, you had a busy day today… - BLOODSTAINED DEVILS - Tiny Dancer - Elton John
4 . Because my love for you would break my heart in two - miss ellie - Lets Dance - David Bowie
5 . I disobeyed another warning, I should have been in by ten - bonzo - Dancing in the moonlight - Thin Lizzy
6 . So get on up and let your body sway - Koala - I’m in the mood for dancing - Nolans
7 . Summer’s here and the time is right - Zimmer - Dancin’ in the Street - Bowie and Jagger (Martha and the Vandellas)
8 . Take your baby by the hair, and pull her close and there, there, there - swooper - ■■■■ Chung - Dance Hall Days
9 . When you sing of the joy only love can bring - swoodley - Let’s Dance - Chris Rea
10 . You keep your mind on the money keeping your eyes on the wall - Koala - Private Dancer - Tina Turner
12 . My woman takes me higher, my woman keeps me warm - BLOODSTAINED DEVILS - You should be dancin - Bee Gees
13 . Everybody’s feeling warm and bright, it’s such a fine and natural sight - simmo41 - Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
14 . Free your mind and join us, you can feel it in the air - Koala - Rhythm is a Dancer - Snap
16 . Clocks strikes upon the hour and the sun begins to fade - Bargey - I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
17 . DJ, gonna burn this ■■■■■■■ house right down - BAAKKEERRRR - Murder On the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
18 . Stop making the eyes at me and I’ll stop making the eyes at you - simmo41 - I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
19 . You’re a teaser, you turn 'em on, Leave them burning and then you’re gone - miss ellie - Dancing Queen - ABBA
21 . It’s late and I’m with my love alone, we drink to forget the coming storm - BAAKKEERRRR - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ultravox
23 . Cause don’t forget who’s taking you home and in whose arms you’re gonna be - BLOODSTAINED DEVILS - Save the last dance for me - Bobby Darin (The Drifters is the more famous version).
22 . My heart could take a chance but my two feet can’t find a way - simmo41 - I Don’t Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
24 . Oh but the feeling is bad, the feeling is bad - wimmera1 - I Don’t Wanna Dance - Eddie Grant
25 . You’re dressed to kill and guess who’s dying - Captain Jack - Dance Away - Roxy Music
26 . But all she wants to do is rub my face in the dirt - swoodley - Genesis - I Can’t Dance
27 . Shiver and say the words of every lie you’ve heard - wimmera1 - Bring On The Dancing Horses - Echo and the Bunnymen
29 . I don’t know why, I don’t know how, I thought I loved you but I’m not sure now - wimmera1 - Domino Dancing - Pet Shop Boys

Are the quizzes i’m putting up ok?

1. Dance Away - Roxy Music
  1. Murder On the Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
  2. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ultravox
  1. I Don’t Wanna Dance - Eddie Grant
  1. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
  2. I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
  3. I Don’t Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
  1. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
  2. Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy

There’s just no dancing around the subject any longer… I’m seeing a pattern.

Soulnet, your trivia quizzes are AOK.

3 Tiny Dancer - Elton John
16 I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
22 I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’ - Scissor Sisters

Ha! If you edit your post you lose all your likes! :frowning:

Ha! If you edit your post you lose all your likes! :(

No, they come back. You just need to refresh the page.

Number 11 is really annoying me. So familiar.

1. I’m in the mood for dancing - Nolans
  2. Private Dancer - Tina Turner
    14 .Rhythm is a Dancer - Snap

I haven’t got any of these but I think I see a pattern. Is it about stalking?

Ha! If you edit your post you lose all your likes! :(

No, they come back. You just need to refresh the page.

Number 11 is really annoying me. So familiar.

Yep, # 11 is familiar, downright popular.