The named team vs the winless Crows - 2020 round 8

Can’t wait to witness another 4 possessions from Mitch Hibberd.

Play Clarke FFS!

And give Stewart a run!

5 Likes

It’s okay. Be calm.
You’ve all just overlooked the inclusion of our FullForward for the rest of the season and beyond.
Step forward, Marty Gleeson!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I have absolute no idea. This astounds me. We would get more from Clarke or Begley or even Mozzie running around, actually I think I could have a bigger output. He must have one of these mysterious roles that Zaka had earlier in the year. Can someone tell me what role he is playing, as he aint playing as an inside midfielder.

1 Like

I heard Raz broke a fingernail. Out for 4 weeks.

Surely the intention is to give Hibberd a run in the guts after acclimatising to the level. If they keep playing him as a half back/wing I will scream.

4 Likes

they are some seriously, seriously mind boggling changes

hibberd still in - what does he do better than guelfi or Cutler?
running with the same midget forward line. i can’t even
no BZT with hooker and Ambrose injured

I’m seriously concerned they don’t see the need to play 2 ruckman, or another tall forward. im really not impressed with this coaching group. what do they see we don’t?

11 Likes

BZT will wind up wanting to get the ■■■■ out if we don’t play him.

As WOB said with Hooker and Ambrose out its criminal Zerk isn’t playing.

1 Like

Very strange changes.

If we’re going with Merrett, Parish, McGrath and Smith in the middle again…
Hibberd MUST play in the middle.

1 Like

Adelaide back 6 already stiff at the amount of intercept marks they will get

We’ve changed things up this week. Townsend is now full-forward, with Smack on the bench till Bellchambers runs out of puff.

We’re gonna win.

3 Likes

So 3 minutes?

How t/f do they EVER plan to debut Draper. He needs games the only way imo is to play 2 rucks even if they stand in the goal square and just run straight out on the lead they can bring the ball to ground .
Meanwhile we are fielding a team of midgets whio cannot mark the ball contested to save their lives for the most part.

2 Likes

STOP EXPLAINING MY JOKES.

Well from what I’ve seen in his first three games he would not make a very good inside mid as he seems to jump out of the way from the ball rather than go get it. seriously frustrating.

1 Like

Our named team looks borderline 2016 levels of ordinary.

2 Likes

7 defenders named, one has to go forward, suspect Francis is the one.

1 Like

unnamed (3)

Essendon fans: Our whole forward structure sucks. Bring a forward in to help!
Essendon: hold my beer

So we bring in another HBF, a ruck who can’t even move. And a defender who will be shunted up forward even though he has shown almost nothing up there

6 Likes

We always have 7 defenders. One rotates off bench.

It appears they sticking with the poorly structured fwd line

Smack goes it alone again.

6 Likes

Sit tight, stay confident

1 Like