The new lights at Docklands

The lights at Docklands are too bright and shine directly
In your eyes. And right next to the big screen too :disappointed:

3 Likes

Lights have always been in those positions, but were used only during 2000-01 IIRC.

Looks like they’ve switched all lights over to LED’s and remembered that these particular lights, in the pockets, exist so have started turning them on again.

1 Like

Yeah the ones on the wing last week were horrific. Felt like I needed sunnies.

1 Like

Definitely taking mine next time

And wear a cap. The peak helps shade your eyes.

1 Like

Haven’t been there for a couple of years and thought I was just imagining the lighting difference.

They don’t care about the spectators. They only care about the TV

No they AFL don’t care about TV they only care about cash to fill the fat executive pockets.

1 Like

Which comes from TV (which led to gws and GC) and increasingly the bookies, oh that afl slippery slope marches on

If the AFL made money out of live peep shows or selling weapons of mass destruction they would get involved. Any dollar is a good dollar in their view.

3 Likes

100% they’d promote the peep show the same weeks as AFLW community round or the same tweet as their support for International Womens Day, sham org

3 Likes

The white light globes are hideous, whether it’s docklands, your office, your kitchen, i dunno how people put up with it, it gives me a headache.

1 Like

Those strobe type coloured lights after a goal are great.
Except I didn’t realise I had epilepsy

2 Likes

They did that at the g last year vs melbourne. I thought i was having a medical episode.

1 Like