The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

Is there a way to view all of your posts? Past, present and future?

HOW DO I VIEW MY OWN POST HISTORY?

Click your name in the top bar, then click 'My Content' then click on 'Only Posts' to view your past and present posts. 

To ensure accuracy when viewing future posts, before running a search please PM Reboot and ask him to perma-ban you. Then your future post count of 0 will be 100% accurate. 

Made some updates to the mobile theme for nicer pagination controls plus page numbering. No 'jump to page' link yet (stupid Javascript) but a bit better guidance of where you are in a thread!

I can see again!

Made some updates to the mobile theme for nicer pagination controls plus page numbering. No 'jump to page' link yet (stupid Javascript) but a bit better guidance of where you are in a thread!

You can just change the page number in the URL..

With excuses like that, you too could be a UI designer!

With excuses like that, you too could be a UI designer!

Hey, whatever way requires the least amount of effort, I'm up for it!

Mobile version is pretty sweet.

Main change I'd make in both versions is to make the "go to first post since I last looked" icons a bit bigger.

You do good Rolo. Thanking you much.

Main change I'd make in both versions is to make the "go to first post since I last looked" icons a bit bigger.

I believe once you've looked at a thread, the mobile version will take you to the last unread post no matter what you click on. Tap on the title of the post and I'm pretty sure it does the same thing.

You do good Rolo. Thanking you much.

Ta, hater.

Anyone else realise the new tab 'chat'? Still doesn't work for me but an interesting new feature. 

I just noticed it too, what’s this all about?

Chat will go up during Blitzcasts.

Shattered. The limit has already been reached. 

The list of 5 4 chatters should be posted so we can persecute them.

I believe once you've looked at a thread, the mobile version will take you to the last unread post no matter what you click on. Tap on the title of the post and I'm pretty sure it does the same thing.

Did I just cause the latest change? 'Go to latest' icon removed, and hitting the thread title takes you to the top of the page with the oldest un-seen post? 'Cause that sucks. Was the intent to make the thread title take you to the oldest un-seen post?

There has been no change, that's just how it is.

Assuming that wasn’t a Zen response… Until yesterday there was a gumdrop to take you to oldest unseen post, and clicking on the thread title took you to page 1.

The title being a bigger target, this is almost an improvement - just needs to go to first unseen post rather than just the page, as the now absent gumdrop did.

Huh. That's weird the images are gone but that's not intentional. Tapping the thread name though has always worked the same way.

They’re back!