The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

I've touched a nerve...!

Rolo i can’t get into mobile version from my phone. Click on theme and it does nothing.

I've reset your skin preferences. Let me know if you get any change.

I've touched a nerve...!

You should keep asking, I reckon there's some wriggle room there....

mIRC

I’m in the mobile version now. But it’s the old one. It works though so all sweet. Thanks :slight_smile:

I love how some threads tell me I'm hot. Really good morale booster.

Thanks BB

Can you not have continuous PMs?

I PM someone. They message back. And then that's it. I can't reply to that.

That’s weird. Desktop or mobile version?

PC version. I haven't tried it on mobile.

Does it only happen with a particular person or has it happened before?

Multiple people.

I hover over someone's name/go into their profile and click send message. I get a reply, then it says they've left the conversation and I can't reply to them again.

Few subtle updates today, added icons from mobile theme to desktop theme. Removed some more old blue and excess borders.

The dots for latest unread are now red.  Did you consider making them un-red?

I'll get my coat.

Why has the joined date gone and why are total posts noted? Total posts seems irrelevant to me because there are a hell of a lot of posts that are pure gibberish and therefore should count for nothing. I of course do not exclude myself as having posted stupidly.

Just an opinion. 

Just how the software was setup by default. Another one I'd missed, I preferred how it was, too.

Can we add somewhere with the banner when we are playing next?

I’m at a real jam with any sweeping updates to the forum code. The new version of IPB is a few months overdue by now, I don’t want to go doing heaps more custom stuff only for it to suddenly come out.

Ok :)

Multiple people.

I hover over someone's name/go into their profile and click send message. I get a reply, then it says they've left the conversation and I can't reply to them again.

Yeah about that Dave we need to have a little talk about what we grown-ups call "being an annoying jerk".