The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

Can someone please show me how to block other users? I need it now more than ever.

Can someone please show me how to block other users? I need it now more than ever.

I didn't do anything wrong :(

I’m sorry, did Em say something? :wink:

Anyone else having trouble with group pm’s? Any name entered in additional recipients produces a “user does not exist” error.

That's been an issue on this board for awhile...

Click on your user name in the top left and then go to manage ignore prefs. It's been getting a work out lately.

Anyone else having trouble with group pm's? Any name entered in additional recipients produces a "user does not exist" error.

The PM system is the anti-Rolo, it will let you send group PMs but only to members that start with lowercase - PMs to multiple members that start with Capital letters have to be sent individually.

Ditto with adding people to existing conversations - you can add say fogdog to an existing conversation but not Riolio.

Lol, amazing.

O_O

Incredible.

Click on your user name in the top left and then go to manage ignore prefs. It's been getting a work out lately.

There it is!!! I was clicking the username in the top left corner of the text box/posting section

Thanks Davo!

Anyone else having trouble with group pm's? Any name entered in additional recipients produces a "user does not exist" error.

The PM system is the anti-Rolo, it will let you send group PMs but only to members that start with lowercase - PMs to multiple members that start with Capital letters have to be sent individually.
Ditto with adding people to existing conversations - you can add say fogdog to an existing conversation but not Riolio.

Ah that totally makes sense. Well done on working that out.

Also totally minor issue, but if you quote 2 different people in 1 post, the "posted by" often comes up wrong in the second one in the text typing box - still posts correctly.

Hitting the "show code" button on & off again makes it display correctly.

Hmm, I can't replicate that one.

On checking - it's only when I C&V the quote from a different tabs (Chrome on Win)

Most minor of minor issues so I DEMAND you fix it IMMEDIATELY.

Sorry Saga thread has disappeared.

What has happened to the asada thread please

Mods got sick of the crap it was filling up with, I’d guess.

I'm not sure if i'm going insane as i just did this recently but how do i ignore people again?

look about half a dozen posts back you lazy ****  :lol:

look about half a dozen posts back you lazy ****  :lol:

Oh!  I didn't even see Davo's post there!  :S

Thanks for the heads up.