The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

Getting sick and tired of the ASADA thread getting locked.

And by that I mean getting sick and tired of idiots going around in circles and forcing mods to lock it.

FMD!

It's literally one person who keeps ■■■■■■■■ in the pool.

Just undergoing a bit of maintenance. Will reopen soon.

It's literally one person who keeps ■■■■■■■■ in the pool.

They should put that dye in it so when someone poops or pees it turns purple and EVERYONE knows who it is.

But that's because apparently we are Essendon supporters and all have rose coloured glasses

Not rose, rosé

Sorry Saga thread has disappeared.

Let's face it, what have we really lost?

Sorry Saga thread has disappeared.

Let's face it, what have we really lost?

teh lolz

look about half a dozen posts back you lazy ****  :lol:

Oh!  I didn't even see Davo's post there!  :S

Thanks for the heads up.

Confirmed that you used the ignore function once.

Nah, just either eyeless or brainless.

Blitz will so crash today!!!

Search seems to be broken. page 404s

It shows that when there are no search results.

I've tried to find threads on this but no luck. I want to put a pic on my user name, but every time I find a half decent photo, crop it and then upload it, it says its too big, how do I get round this? I know you really shouldn't put pics up of yourself, but hey what the hell!!

I've tried to find threads on this but no luck. I want to put a pic on my user name, but every time I find a half decent photo, crop it and then upload it, it says its too big, how do I get round this? I know you really shouldn't put pics up of yourself, but hey what the hell!!

Why not, I did.

Are you Reba McEntire?

Is Screw North back for everyone?

yup

LOL

How odd…

I was on here yesterday thinking that they had tried to steal Carlisle or something.