The New-Look Forum Feedback Thread

I posted on the other thread it looks good.  The colours are looking better. :)    But can you change the time. When you get time. Its a bit confusing. :unsure:

The time looks right to me. I edited my profile and selected the right time zone and now it is fine.

I posted on the other thread it looks good.  The colours are looking better. :)    But can you change the time. When you get time. Its a bit confusing. :unsure:

you can do that yourself in 'my settings' 

How do you select emoticons?

You can now delete your own threads I think. Could be somewhat useful.

where is Reboot?

The time looks right to me. I edited my profile and selected the right time zone and now it is fine.

Thanks a lot for that. I thought I had already done it, but that was in my new twitter account (that I had to open due to a no Blitz) LOL

How do you select emoticons?

Click the one and they all appear

Click the one and they all appear

Using the iPad I cannot see them, but using the PC I can.

It's good to have a manage friends option. Especially useful because of my immense popularity on this forum.

The "anonymous" is actually not, your name still shows as looking at the topic but with an asterix.

Haven't missed this one IT, just having trouble finding the config

Well, that escalated quickly.

Where do I turn on display of sigs?

I like it! Ooohhh shiny!

Really hope Dunlop or fogdog kept records of the Fantasy Footy Forum.

Edit - What are warning points?

The show last 5 visitors on my profile setting is very stalkerish…not looking at anyone em2009.

Lol there is so much to learn & customize, hard work, but fun. Just like the last post it’s so shiny.

Where do I turn on display of sigs?

Settings, ignore settings

Any chance you can get our old PM's back?

I had some stuff there that would be handy.

its it worth constructing a front page that explains a bit of what happened and what you need to do regarding the password stuff, and potentially a guestbook that people who have forgotton their passwords can leave a message if need be?

Im happy to build it if you want to place it Rolo?

Tbh, that wouldn't be a bad idea. When I finally got through, it took me a while to understand what was going on. (Maybe this is cause I'm slow, but in all seriousness it could be really helpful.)

I’m tempted to say the quote system needs to work like it used to ie automatically quote all posts in the one you’ve selected not just the most recent.

However the multi quote system might force people to be more selective which may avoid ridiculously long quoted posts where only 10% is relevant to the new post.

I'm tempted to say the quote system needs to work like it used to ie automatically quote all posts in the one you've selected not just the most recent.
However the multi quote system might force people to be more selective which may avoid ridiculously long quoted posts where only 10% is relevant to the new post.

Agree.

The 'Like This' tab will also reduce the +1 or x2 quote posts.