The new VFL coach

Thought without notice..would a certain former wearer of the #5 entertain a return to coaching this way?

Terry Daniher?

Thought without notice..would a certain former wearer of the #5 entertain a return to coaching this way?

Bring back Jack Vosti!

Terry Daniher?

Bring. Him. In.

Knights. Was a success before.

Knights. Was a success before.

But he wore 33

Terry Daniher?

Bring. Him. In.

10 thousand people would arrive to Windy Hill each week to watch Terry Daniher coach Essendon in the VFL.

It’s what dreams are made of.

Channel Seven would stop broadcasting our games, though. Too much blue language from the coach at the huddles.

does this happen a lot?

Gary Crouch or Gary Parkes?

Would anyone else on this forum think this to be better than a 0.00000000001% chance, from either side.

Although I think it was a damn shame he didn’t get coaching experience of some sort before getting the big gig. I still regard that as one of the craziest decisions ever, and typical of a struggling club trying to restore former glories by going to the Messiah complex.

Terry Daniher?

Bring. Him. In.

10 thousand people would arrive to Windy Hill each week to watch Terry Daniher coach Essendon in the VFL.

It’s what dreams are made of.

I’m sure the players would be salivating at the prospect of old time recovery sessions.
“Hey son, that’s not an ice bath it’s for the cans.”

Where do i apply?

https://twitter.com/essendonvfl/status/784317055646392320

I noticed how the VFL team would improve when he was in charge, when Skippy started helping with the senior team in 2015, and the VFL picked up and went on and made the prelim.

I remember that game when everyone raved about Corrigan’s coaching, and I had to break the news it was actually Skipworth that day.

Seriously, as long as I remember which Corrigan is which, sounds good.

I remember that game when everyone raved about Corrigan's coaching, and I had to break the news it was actually Skipworth that day.

you mean skipworths first game back from his extended seniors stint so they hadn’t soaked in his ineptitude?

I remember that game when everyone raved about Corrigan's coaching, and I had to break the news it was actually Skipworth that day.

you mean skipworths first game back from his extended seniors stint so they hadn’t soaked in his ineptitude?

Faaaaarrrk

Corrigan looks like Mark Johnsons brother

The guy who played for Geelong?

Jason?