The Other List

Oh, and my new car arrived today. Hope I don't crash this one into a tree.

But I have a mental note of you being the "serious about road safety" guy.... or is that Kozza?

Who me? I don't know how I'm still alive at the point.

Are you just a really bad driver or are you just this guy?

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

But I have a mental note of you being the "serious about road safety" guy.... or is that Kozza?

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

I'm a good driver, I just daydream too much.

And yes like that guy but with an awesome as car now.

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

If you picture a Venn diagram with 'people who daydream while driving' in one circle, and 'good drivers' in the other circle, I don't think there's much, if any, overlap.

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

If you picture a Venn diagram with 'people who daydream while driving' in one circle, and 'good drivers' in the other circle, I don't think there's much, if any, overlap.

I'm the outlier. Alternatively if we had a pie-chart, the accidents to day dream ratio would be well in my favour.

The fact that I held up traffic in a McDonald's drive through, to find a song on my ipod (much to my friends' hilarity), should not be a measure of one's driving ability. These actions are excluded from my ability to traverse an automobile. It's like saying you're a bad driver cause you've got a flu.

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

I'm the outlier. Alternatively if we had a pie-chart, the accidents to day dream ratio would be well in my favour.

The fact that I held up traffic in a McDonald's drive through, to find a song on my ipod (much to my friends' hilarity), should not be a measure of one's driving ability. These actions are excluded from my ability to traverse an automobile. It's like saying you're a bad driver cause you've got a flu.

Forget the queue behind you, how can there be any music worth listening to that is worth delaying your McDonald's for?

Very_Tall_Man.jpg

Forget the queue behind you, how can there be any music worth listening to that is worth delaying your McDonald's for?

Well that's what I was trying to find out, if there were any.

So which One Direction song did you decide on in the end?

Road safety is important. Stupid, thoughtless drivers make me angry. Not sure I am the jedi you are looking for, though.

So which One Direction song did you decide on in the end?

No way, I'm not that unmanly, shesshhh...I ended up choosing Bjork.

Met the new State Manager today. He’s chatting away to the staff, giving some of his background, then mentions that he’s a massive Essendon supporter! He spotted my Essendon lanyard so we had a good chat. Twill be a very pleasant working environment! :smiley:

Met the new State Manager today. He's chatting away to the staff, giving some of his background, then mentions that he's a massive Essendon supporter! He spotted my Essendon lanyard so we had a good chat. Twill be a very pleasant working environment! :D

You can always judge someones character by who they support...sadly I work with all Collingwood people, thankfully when they try and bring up drugs I just say "at least we do them to try and enhance our performance on field, not in clubs".

Oh and that is a gorgeous dog can I just say in your avatar...LOOK AT THE DOGGGGYY! (I love German Shepherds.)

Coco Pops.

Cornerstones of any nutritious breakfast.

Coco Pops.
Cornerstones of any nutritious breakfast.

You've got to mix them with fruit loops, ultimate sugar rush....i mean nutritious start to the day!

Sunny, beer drinking days. (Think I've mentioned that before.)

Jelly sandal weather!

Are they comfy? Some look silly but I’ve seen some with bows that are cute. I hate looking for summer footwear.

Are they comfy? Some look silly but I've seen some with bows that are cute. I hate looking for summer footwear.

What are your feet like em ?
Well kept ?
image_zps64e39a76.jpg

They’re pretty! Yes, I gave myself a mini pedicure on Sunday :slight_smile:

Are they comfy? Some look silly but I've seen some with bows that are cute. I hate looking for summer footwear.

They're a bit uncomfortable at first but the plastic softens up pretty quickly, and don't get a pair that's too small because then they'll definitely rub. I love summer footwear! I love winter footwear! I like to buy shoes!

Thanks! I’ll try some on.

I like shoes too but I just find summer footwear and in particular sandals to be most uncomfortable. Ballet flats are my shoe of choice but you can’t wear those when it’s 40 degrees!