The players joining Big Sammy Draper vs the Bears (2020, round 9)

yeh I wasnt confident with that one so left it out.
Big challenge for Ham.

1 Like

Like Don McKenzie style.

1 Like

yay that you’re working (given covid and all), but yeah that sucks

He became a life member three years ago

2 Likes

The Melt:
fu** this club. Bunch of ■■■■ cucks.

fu** me. Dumb ■■■■ for being cautiously optimistic. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me for the better part of three decades, shame on me.

MFC supporters get sht for being apathetic but it’s the only way you could follow this club and not stick a fork in the toaster. MFC supporters get sht for ******* off to the snow but why wouldn’t you? Spend a nice day in a lodge getting toasted on cognac in comparison to watching Dan Nicholson or some other sh*t truck torturing the ball at the MCG in the dead of ******* winter.

Year after year, decade after decade. Same sht players and coaches, same sht for brains administrators. Fitzroy were ******* hard done by. We aren’t a football club and haven’t been one for a long time. No matter, I’m sure we’ll have a nice video about how they’re trying so hard and it’s a tough competition. We’ll have another logo change. We’ll go hat in hand to the AFL and our own fans and say we need another hand out so we can buy more magic beans. We is puss, you owe us.

This is an abusive relationship meets Stockholm syndrome. Spend 99% of the time wracked with helpless self doubt from the endless covert and overt psychological abuse and the other 1% of the time thinking wow things are fantastic when they’re not being a total ■■■■.

fu** you MFC, you gaslighting bunch of ■■■■■, I ******* hate you.

Hope this ain’t us tonight. :joy:

1 Like

I’m putting my tipping on the line here…Am 5 clear in one and just 1 clear in the other.

But after looking at their outs and our ins I think we have a pretty good chance…they werent convincing last week against Melbourne after losing Rich.

The youngens in our team are really becoming comfortable and I dont think we are carrying anyone except maybe Gleason.

If we bring our contested footy like we played against the pies we will have a really good chance.

Go Bombers

2 Likes

:joy: Luckily Lions are carnivores. They don’t go in for carrots

1 Like

I will be off blitz, i don’t like our game day threads. (non match day and non essendon matches seem to be better).

Instead i will enjoy the game. Thoroughly enjoyed the adelaide one, even if going forward was a bit frustrating.

Luxuriantgiphy

1 Like

Can jump to 3rd with a win tonight

1 Like

1 Like

Win, lose or draw, I’m excited to see what this team can bring tonight. I’d love to see them back themselves in and have confidence in themselves and their teammates. That was sadly lacking in our 2 losses.

Good luck to Sammy Draper. Hope it’s the first game of a long and successful career at our club.
And good luck to Stewart. Hope he plays a good game tonight.

No injury setbacks please.

The match day threads have gotten a lot better (still not great)… they used to be shocking.

People would just straight out abuse players, and there was no room for talking about tactics unless you clipped a couple of players in your post.

Emotions are always running really high when the match is on. Impossible to think with a cool head when typing something into here. Best to wait till the end of the match before discussing things etc.

2 Likes

Could it be the height of the grass?

2 Likes

Wheres the game day thread?

Impossible to type something into blitz during the game as it cant handle with the demand and crashes.

2 Likes