The positive thread. find something, anything

Positive things

Real Estate Agents get a bad rap, but the one we picked has done a very, very, very, very good job, through a few hiccups.

4 weeks off work. Heading to Thailand in an hour.

7 Likes

ha - I’m a very good citizen - unlike far too many selfish ■■■■■ who put their feet on the seats. Why are the majority of people such ■■■■■■■?

1 Like

{ Heather Mills } I never put my feet on the seats

1 Like

Your macro isn’t working, HAP.

Quick flight

3 Likes

Safe travels.

Magnoplasm.

Ingrown hair sorted overnight.

Getting a 1.5 hour wait time on a repairer to come out and one shows up in 20 minutes does the job in 5 minutes and your friday nights not ruined.

1 Like
1 Like

Buderim Ginger Bears back on the supermarket shelves - disappeared from the sweets section, now with the dried fruit, hidden away on the bootom shelf with the preserved ginger items.

Thanks BA, I’ve been looking for them.

I got mine at Woolworths. There is an alternative, not as good Indonesian sweet Gingerbon, on sale at some Asian food stores, occasionally at Reject style shops.

1 Like

Swimming in mud with elephants.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve missed them, they are yum.

Was given some Ginger Ninjas by a friend, coz couldn’t find the Bears. They’re very nice too.

Going to get some Bears tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Beware the Woolworths unchristiallised ginger ( from imported ingredients) which has replaced Buderim Naked Ginger - more sugar and which cannot be distinguished from chritialiised ginger.
From what I understand, Buderim has refused to be a party to supermarket tactics of getting manufacturers/distributors to promote products to get them on the shelves or in a prominent position on the shelves.
At least, Budetim Ginger Refresher is still on the shelves,.

2 Likes

I buy my naked ginger direct from Buderim in 1kg bags. Cuts the A-hole supermarkets out of the equation. https://www.buderimgroupshop.com/product/naked-ginger-1kg/

2 Likes

Crystallised

I used to get dessicated ginger from Middle East shops, of Iranian\Syrian origian, , which beat the Buderim naked ginger, but conflicts and sanctions stopped that source. I wish Buderim could try to make something similar - diabetics would love it.
Thanks for your spelling contributions AN,

1 Like

In the French language, “y” is denoted as “I grec”

Website Design