The positive thread. find something, anything

Flannelette sheets, warm as. Terrible in summer tho.

Got one of those gel top memory foam mattresses once. If you ever want to lose weight by losing every molecule of fluid in your body by sweat overnight then go for it.
On a positive watched my 5 year old do his tap dance routine with his class in front of a packed theatre. It was the mickey mouse theme and they all had their little ears on. He was absolutely terrible and spent the whole time looking at the kid next to him to get into routine. Me and the missus shed a quiet happy tear from row F.
'Twas a great day.

Holidays.

No alarm setting. No responsibilities. Being interstate, sun during winter, generally enjoying life and just not having a care in the world, for a few days at least.

Curious Wim … IME, a period is rarely positive …??

PLS explain.

Holidays.

No alarm setting. No responsibilities. Being interstate, sun during winter, generally enjoying life and just not having a care in the world, for a few days at least.

■■■■■■ teachers

Nikko.

Curious Wim … IME, a period is rarely positive …??

PLS explain.

It was a gif of Dr Evil beckoning for a hug, in reaction to same old’s post.
Didn’t work.

Having gone full Fark Carlton today (full Big Jack, even), I find I need another camera battery and maybe some extra storage.

The positive thing is that Akihabara is 4 minutes by train from me, and I was going there tomorrow anyway.

Having gone full Fark Carlton today (full Big Jack, even), I find I need another camera battery and maybe some extra storage.

The positive thing is that Akihabara is 4 minutes by train from me, and I was going there tomorrow anyway.

That’s all code for maid cafe right?

You should see where they stick the battery.

Oh
Em
Gee

This stuff if off the hook. Basically biscuit mixture in a jar. Not many places have it in Aus.

Bump,

Tell us about the whisk(e)y

Only two students expressed their displeasure with me. The other 73 seemed quite happy.

Performance appraisal today.

Will be 10K a year better off next year. :smile:

Had a bag of Freddo Frogs ready to go for trick or treaters but had no lollie solicitors visit last night. So in accordance with Halloween rule 6.3a Left over goodies become the property of the first adult to say “they’re mine, biatches”. Positive.

1. Despite benefiting from it as a kid living in the USA, fark Halloween and the money makers it rode in with. It’s so not fetch.

2. I’ve never had any Halloween door knockers here. This is really sad as anyone with half a brain should know you hit the unit blocks (10 metres between doors, rather than 50 metres).

The first sentence of point two was the positive bit, for those keeping score.

I had a group of little horrors knocking. I kept shtum and ignored them, hoping the sound of me munching the lollies I bought for them wasn’t audible.

1) Despite benefiting from it as a kid living in the USA, fark Halloween and the money makers it rode in with. It's so not fetch.
  1. I’ve never had any Halloween door knockers here. This is really sad as anyone with half a brain should know you hit the unit blocks (10 metres between doors, rather than 50 metres).

Fetch, like Halloween in this country, is not going to happen.

1) Despite benefiting from it as a kid living in the USA, fark Halloween and the money makers it rode in with. It's so not fetch.
  1. I’ve never had any Halloween door knockers here. This is really sad as anyone with half a brain should know you hit the unit blocks (10 metres between doors, rather than 50 metres).

Kids are idiots. Not sure if they still do 10c for soft drink empties over there but they used to over here when I was a kid. Flats were like the mother lode. We didn’t really understand socio-economic profiling back then but we understood that people in flats seemed to consume heaps of soft drink. To overcome issues with lugging bottles down multiple flights of stairs, you’d engage younger and more naive members of the local community to assist with the task for a small fee. Kids are idiots.