The positive thread. find something, anything

Fkn yank bs

Took my boy for a swim at the local pool yesterday and there were some kids setting up some Halloween thing with decorations all around. One boy of about 10 who was involved in this came into the change room, proceeded to put on his vampire outfit, and asked if we staying for trick or treat - ā€œItā€™s freeā€ā€¦ We went out, bought a slushie to take home, and it started raining so we stayed under cover while it passed (about 10 minutes). By the time we left all the decorations were being brought in, some woman was bemoaning her ā€œwasted talentsā€, and the party appeared to be cancelled. Not so much because of the rain, I assume, but due to nobody turning up. Part of me felt sorry for the couple of excited kids who helped set it up, but mostly my thoughts were of satisfaction that this ā€œfkn yank bsā€ hasnā€™t really (yet) taken hold here.

Halloween was great in Tokyo. All the parties and dress ups, no kids, no candy.

Harroween

Actually had a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  good birthday on Tuesday.

In front on the punt, got really great gifts and Iā€™m on leave from work till Mondayā€¦sweet as.

Bump,

Tell us about the whisk(e)y

Canā€™t now. Iā€™ve run out.

First snow!

Giddee-up!

Nice for Neale Daniher to win Melbournian of the Year. :slight_smile:

Saw a young kid at one of the schools I inspect drawing a nob with balls and hair and all ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  coming out the top. He had real talent.

30 degrees forecast for Melb tomorrow.

Saw a young kid at one of the schools I inspect drawing a nob with balls and hair and all ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  coming out the top. He had real talent.

Didnā€™t look like a mouses head?

I moved to Melbourne today.

Hope Iā€™ve posted in the right thread :slight_smile:

I moved to Melbourne today.

Hope Iā€™ve posted in the right thread :slight_smile:

Where the hell have you been ?
Weā€™ve been worried sickā€¦

I went to Greece, then to Sydney for work and now Iā€™m here :slight_smile:

Wow, exciting life.
I hope you bring the Bombers some luck :slight_smile:

I went to Greece, then to Sydney for work and now I'm here :)

so whats the word on greece

Itā€™s the best. I want to go and live there.

Whereā€™s Earthy these days?

Where's Earthy these days?

Going round the sun I suppose.