The positive thread. find something, anything

LG 70-inch 4K UHD TV with soundbar and sub-woofer. New super-comfy sofa.

Bliss.

Pick the tv you want, and then buy the next size up.

Next size up started getting into the curved-screen, double-the-cost territory. I was happy to get spousal approval for the 70-inch as it was.

She picked the sofa though, so all is happy in the Furious household for now. She also got one of those Dyson handheld stick vacuum thingos, so itā€™s a win-win as far as Iā€™m concerned.

Couch. Itā€™s called a couch.

For the price, those stick vacuums would want to go alright.

Couch. It's called a couch.

For the price, those stick vacuums would want to go alright.

Theyā€™re pretty good. Miles better than the old Dustbuster.

Vegemite is now back in Australian (majority) ownership.

Nice one Bega.

Next size up started getting into the curved-screen, double-the-cost territory. I was happy to get spousal approval for the 70-inch as it was.

She picked the sofa though, so all is happy in the Furious household for now. She also got one of those Dyson handheld stick vacuum thingos, so itā€™s a win-win as far as Iā€™m concerned.

Who needs a tv this big? And at what point is too big? 70inch is massive

Depends on the size of the room innit?

Itā€™s a big lounge, and the wall itā€™s mounted on was a big, blank space. I suppose I could have hung a framed picture there, but a framed picture doesnā€™t let you watch Game of Thrones in massive UHD, surround-sound glory.

Youā€™re welcome to come over to see itā€™s sheer awesomeness for yourself tinhill. I might even let you sit on the sofa.

It's a big lounge, and the wall it's mounted on was a big, blank space. I suppose I could have hung a framed picture there, but a framed picture doesn't let you watch Game of Thrones in massive UHD, surround-sound glory.

Youā€™re welcome to come over to see itā€™s sheer awesomeness for yourself tinhill. I might even let you sit on the sofa.

As long as he cleans up after himself with the Dyson handheld.

Depends on the size of the room innit?

By the sounds of it, it could actually have a room in it ā€¦

Pfft, youā€™re all jealous. I think itā€™s awesome. In fact, if the house catches fire Iā€™m saving the TV. The kids can fend for themsleves.

Pfft, you're all jealous. I think it's awesome. In fact, if the house catches fire I'm saving the TV. The kids can fend for themsleves.

So itā€™s your place for the Grand Final this year then?

Pfft, you're all jealous. I think it's awesome. In fact, if the house catches fire I'm saving the TV. The kids can fend for themsleves.

So itā€™s your place for the Grand Final this year then?

Can watch it in non HD

Just discovered, that the dimensions of a 70 inch TV, are comparable to the floor area of the average Australian WC, . (Toilet). Roughly 900mm x 1600mm.

So in reality. it really is as big as a ā€œroomā€

I will insist on pants being worn whilst sitting on the new sofa.

Bugman decides not to goā€¦instead watching on his rather pathetic 50 inches.

Yeah, but itā€™s a quality 50".
Right?

Yeah, but itā€™s a quality 50".
Right?

TBH itā€™s a bit old and I recently had to buy a device to make it work properly.

Soooo, where did you get said device there Megz?

(Iā€™m asking for a friend ā€¦ again)