The positive thread. find something, anything

Pfft TV. Projectors are where its at.

Soooo, where did you get said device there Megz?

(Iā€™m asking for a friend ā€¦ again)

JB HiFi

Iā€™ve never seen a projector that gets within a bullā€™s roar of the picture quality of HD TVā€™s.

I canā€™t even imagine buying a projector.

Iā€™ve never seen a projector that gets within a bullā€™s roar of the picture quality of HD TVā€™s.

Youā€™re not looking hard enough or probably been to the right shop. The new laser and short throw projectors are phenominal. Not to mention native 4k (it was previously only an upscaled 4k) has only just started appearing in consumer level projectors.

Mind you I did see those LG OLEDs at HN tonight and they are mighty pretty.

Youā€™re not looking hard enough or probably been to the right shop. The new laser and short throw projectors are phenominal. Not to mention native 4k (it was previously only an upscaled 4k) has only just started appearing in consumer level projectors.

Mind you I did see those LG OLEDs at HN tonight and they are mighty pretty.

Youā€™re right. Iā€™m not looking hard enough. And I havenā€™t set up the house to enable it. Could have gone a media room but didnā€™t bother. Thought the idea is a wank.

Especially when all you really need is your smart phone, some blue tack & a welding mask.

(And the bi focals in ANā€™s case.)

Especially when all you really need is your smart phone, some blue tack & a welding mask.

(And the bi focals in ANā€™s case.)

Trifocals, if you donā€™t mind.

Pfft, you're all jealous. I think it's awesome. In fact, if the house catches fire I'm saving the TV. The kids can fend for themsleves.

So itā€™s your place for the Grand Final this year then?

So Boot, weā€™ve been shafted then? our curved OLED not good enough any more pfft!! :wink:

Pfft, you're all jealous. I think it's awesome. In fact, if the house catches fire I'm saving the TV. The kids can fend for themsleves.

So itā€™s your place for the Grand Final this year then?

So Boot, weā€™ve been shafted then? our curved OLED not good enough any more pfft!! :wink:

Was just trying to line up an option for if I found myself in Melbourne on the day BM. Your OLED is more than fine. As is the food and the company.

I will insist on pants being worn whilst sitting on the new sofa.

That rules Reboot out then.

https://s29.postimg.org/xoamf1jx3/image.jpg

Snapped this.
Made me laugh.
Champioooooooons!

https://s29.postimg.org/xoamf1jx3/image.jpg

Snapped this.
Made me laugh.
Champioooooooons!

Hahaā€¦ you know, I always have this same battle in my head.

Back from a long driving holiday. I look like a wild man. But my fur friends recognise me, and Iā€™m glad to be home.

I like the lamb ad. The full length 3 minute version. I thought it was Dempsey at first too.

I like the lamb ad. The full length 3 minute version. I thought it was Dempsey at first too.

Hmm, never see adā€™s. Itā€™s one worth watching eh?

Hmm, never see adā€™s. Itā€™s one worth watching eh?

Some ads are good. Itā€™s the ones that talk to you like an idiot that I dislike. Ultratune comes to mind, or the presumption that you need to buy a specific type of car to have an active weekend. Are people that stupid?

But hey, iā€™m trying to be more positive this year so iā€™ll continue to do so :slight_smile:

Itā€™ll probably turn up on Gruen then, ā€¦ might be on Youtube?/

Severe language warning.
I found this guy gets pretty old pretty fast, but ones like this, Mascots vs Kids, Seal with a dream, Mantis vs Catā€¦I reckon theyā€™re pretty funny.

Digitising 35 year old VHS tapesā€¦ and theyā€™re in very good condition.

P.S. And itā€™s Fark Carlton from him and a very special Fark Fitzpatrick from me.