The positive thread. find something, anything

Adding alcohol will keep it crispy.

1 Like

Sumo wrestling is on.

Labor finally given the ■■■■ in SA.
About ■■■■■■ time

If you suffer from asthma, even a little, take care of yourself today.
If you need it, we can help you out pretty quickly, but try to take some precautions yourself first.
This has been a wim public service announcement.

2 Likes

Little ■■■■■■■ asleep, all cleaning jobs done, Rocky IV on one channel, NBL decider on another, park cricket scores on the live app.
Life’s good.

I was kind of upset to leave Rocky IV behind and go to work today.

You’re shacked up with @RockyIV ?
Mrs wim has been pretty quiet of late, but I did not see this eventuality!!

2 Likes

Rocky IV hates everything at the moment, so as personable as she is, I can’t see Mrs Wim being an exception.

There is no privacy with anything anymore.

5 Likes
8 Likes

“We will stick with our original team song in 2018,” Bombers chief marketing officer Justin Rodski told the club’s website.

“The tradition of the team song is a big part of our game, particularly on match day, and we didn’t feel the song needed updating or changing at this point in time.

“It is shaping up to be a huge crowd on Friday night and hopefully our fans get to sing the song loud and proud celebrating a big win.”

3 Likes

Netflix adding all the Monty Python movies in April

4 Likes

Opening your kids 2 packs of footy cards from Auskick & scoring cards with Tippa, Raz, Pidge & Darc, including some special editions.

6 Likes

Go buy a lottery ticket.

3 Likes

The Commonwealth games means that Bruce and basil are not commentating footy.

2 Likes

I found my Sieve!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Where was it?

In the last place I looked…

Right where I found it …??

Lol, … it was one of those times when you move something, thinking “that’s way more convenient”, . then forget you shifted it there, … you know??

So basically right in front of my eyes the whole time, hanging on the hook that holds the kitchen curtains back, … which ends up sort of being half hidden behind them when they’re open, … :roll_eyes:

Closed the curtains on the 1st cold night, and voila!

4 Likes

It was on your head, wasn’t it?

4 Likes