The positive thread. find something, anything

I have a horrendously upset stomach.

I anticipate effort-free weight loss.

2 Likes

So easy you could do it sitting down?

2 Likes

fark carlton losing yesterday

Or driving the porcelain bus. I feel like Alan Noonan now.

1 Like

Havenā€™t had a Stewie Dew for yonks.

Salami, vintage cheddar and dubious dips.
Lifesaver.

1 Like

What? Are you saying there are Salami-flavoured Lifesavers now, or do they incorporate the cheese and dips too?

If this isnā€™t a euphemismā€¦

4 Likes

Not having any of the hereditary genetic markers that have lead to both your parents having clotting issues in a 6 month period where 1 had a heart attack then weeks later a stroke (99.9% recovered - slight speech slurring) and the other lucky enough to only have a pulmonary embolism.

6 Likes

Successfully putting Kermit singing ā€œThe Rainbow Connectionā€ into half the officeā€™s brains for the afternoon. Evil but soooo satisfying :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I love that song.

2 Likes

After Salā€™s effort in the DJ thread, Iā€™ve had the butterfly ball tune in my head all day at work today. A few lyrics may have slipped out when I was driving.

2 Likes

Looking out the office window, coffee in hand, as the rain falls outside.

1 Like

Apologies to those who are friends on Facebook for the double upā€¦

Having a new car and a reversing camera for the first time = excellent.

realizing after six months that the little plastic protective film is still on the camera, and the camera is even better than you thought = mega excellent!

11 Likes

take the protective film off the screen and youā€™ll be amazed further :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Second only to "Halfway up the Stairsā€™ or whatever itā€™s called :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been after a specific Console table for ages, and I could never get exactly what I wanted. Finally, I settled for a glass top and black metal legs. I preferred silver legs but everything like that was way too expensive. It was on sale, so I got it for a good price too (cause it had black legs). Opened the package today says black on the carton and assembled and it has silver legs. WINNER!!!

7 Likes

Are you going to double-down and ask for a 50% discount?

As someone who is in the boat I feel like I should see if mine has plastic on it.

3 Likes

My guess is if you have a reversing camera on your boat, you should leave any plastic protective film there.
Iā€™m not a maritime guy, but just my opinion.

1 Like