The positive thread. find something, anything

It was on your head, wasn’t it?

I have a horrendously upset stomach.

I anticipate effort-free weight loss.

So easy you could do it sitting down?

fark carlton losing yesterday

Or driving the porcelain bus. I feel like Alan Noonan now.

Haven’t had a Stewie Dew for yonks.

Salami, vintage cheddar and dubious dips.
Lifesaver.

What? Are you saying there are Salami-flavoured Lifesavers now, or do they incorporate the cheese and dips too?

If this isn’t a euphemism…

Not having any of the hereditary genetic markers that have lead to both your parents having clotting issues in a 6 month period where 1 had a heart attack then weeks later a stroke (99.9% recovered - slight speech slurring) and the other lucky enough to only have a pulmonary embolism.

Successfully putting Kermit singing “The Rainbow Connection” into half the office’s brains for the afternoon. Evil but soooo satisfying :stuck_out_tongue:

I love that song.

After Sal’s effort in the DJ thread, I’ve had the butterfly ball tune in my head all day at work today. A few lyrics may have slipped out when I was driving.

Looking out the office window, coffee in hand, as the rain falls outside.

Apologies to those who are friends on Facebook for the double up…

Having a new car and a reversing camera for the first time = excellent.

realizing after six months that the little plastic protective film is still on the camera, and the camera is even better than you thought = mega excellent!

take the protective film off the screen and you’ll be amazed further :slight_smile:

Second only to "Halfway up the Stairs’ or whatever it’s called :slight_smile:

I’ve been after a specific Console table for ages, and I could never get exactly what I wanted. Finally, I settled for a glass top and black metal legs. I preferred silver legs but everything like that was way too expensive. It was on sale, so I got it for a good price too (cause it had black legs). Opened the package today says black on the carton and assembled and it has silver legs. WINNER!!!

Are you going to double-down and ask for a 50% discount?

As someone who is in the boat I feel like I should see if mine has plastic on it.