The positive thread. find something, anything

We are now officially 5000 days closer to our next finals win!

Mark Neeld got the ■■■■!

Don’t know if there’s another thread on this but Neale Daniher’s speech at the hall of fame dinner is beautiful and uplifting - it’s at the EFC website but here’s the link anyway: www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2018-05-15/btv-hall-of-fame-neale-danihers-speech

2 Likes

Playing at the MCG on Saturday arvo 3 weeks in a row.

Form aside, cant get any better. Just like we used to in the 90’s.

Shame all 11 of our home games aren’t there.

2 Likes

its a fkg twilight game mate.

Es bueno

1 Like

Going to country legends lunch on Friday , free grog and hopefully James Hird on my table

4 Likes

team selection this week rewarding players in good form

1 Like

WE WON FARKIN!!!

3 Likes

Did it all happen?

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/3X/5/f/5f9c962bdfa8c574caf47c548b91ed2376e73893.jpeg

Not quite he sat on opposite table.
I ended up with Spud Frawley

Jimmy was pretty quiet but as i found out later he had been robbed

That I chose today to forget and leave my Telstra-networked phone at home.

Very good news that my Sister didn’t actually have a “true” Heart Attack, … and investigations found no blockages, and no need for Stents.

Turns out shes suffering some relatively recently discovered phenomenon called “Takotsubo Syndrome”, … and in the vast majority of cases is treatable…

Never heard of it.

May even turn into a real positive, in that the fright hopefully leads her to look after herself better, get more exercise etc.

So, anyways, … phew:relieved:

5 Likes

Good news. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

3 Likes

As you say, phew, it’s always good when a condition can be diagnosed and treated.

Wishing your sister (and your family) good health. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thankyou Ladies, … Appreciated. cheers

I was cleaning out some old clothes on the weekend and found a $20 note in the pocket of an old pair of trackies. Score!

4 Likes

That’s nothing. I once found $70.

Three score and ten!

7 Likes

Jesus christ, that’s like being promised special birthday sex, but that turns out to be a euphemism for “attacked by a swarm of wasps”

1 Like