The positive thread. find something, anything

6 goal to zip opening quarter

2 Likes

The Grand Hotel, Warrandyte

Proper pub.
Local footy team selections in the window.
Pub bands.
Great front bar.
Open indoor/outdoor tab area where you can smoke, and it doesnā€™t get too smoky.
The food is seriously good, and the dining area is expansive with high ceilings.
The general atmos of the whole place is so relaxed and country.

The fam is having lunch there today.
And I have to work.
Which sucks, but stillā€¦
Great pub.

3 Likes

When your niece that you havenā€™t seen for a decade comes to stay and it turns out sheā€™s got barmaid training and knows how to make espresso martiniā€™s and blaaaaaaaah.
And ā– ā– ā–  you guysā€¦

2 Likes

Look, itā€™ll never be the same as it was when I first started going to shows, because of the availability of stuff, but the good merch stand at a gig is always a positive.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great bag!

Apart from the droopy sashes of course.

To be clear, itā€™s not mine.
I was just reminiscing about old-school footy kit bags.

How much do you want for it?

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/588436796/70s-adidas-bag-blue-and-red-faux-leather?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=adidas%20bag&ref=sr_gallery-1-10

Oh, itā€™s blue!
Dammit.

Iā€™m gonna get this instead:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s much more you.

1 Like

Looks great, but the adidas leaf logo looks like it should be centred. Itā€™s annoying me

I think I might have had one like this (proper handles, of course).
But it was a very long time ago.

Calm your jets, Coburg lovers.

1 Like

When you get a park so good you look all around your car after you get out to search for a hidden driveway, or some other reason why you canā€™t park there.

2 Likes

Last day of work for just over 7 weeks. Trying to do as little as possible today

5 Likes

Have a great trip.

Thatā€™s going to be hard to come back from