The positive thread. find something, anything

Happy Daylight Savings Eve everyone!! :sunglasses:

*If itā€™s not a thing it bluddy well should be orrite??

1 Like

Suck sh*t, @Diggers

Blondie

You still at the pub?
Blondie is a very good band to play at a pub.

And if so is it a German pub?

No, no pub, just listening on the train.

FYI - Just checked into hotel and asked the hotel clerk if he knew where Richmond will finish next year. He shrugged and said nein. Sounds like itā€™s business as usual for Richmond.

11 Likes

Lol sounds like we were both in Deutschland at the same time

Indeed. Enjoy your time. Itā€™s such an interesting country.

1 Like

Itā€™s a wonderful daaaaay for piiiiieeeeeā€¦

Flown down for my high school reunion. 20 years. Yikes.

Meeting some of them under the clocks at flinders street station to catch the train to the school. So many memories rushing back. This used to be our go to for meeting friends in the city before mobiles were a thing.

9 Likes

About to walk to a beer garden on a day like today.

1 Like

Just rolled through Fitzroy. The bars are overflowing with crew, and Edinburgh gardens is choccas.

Melbourne at its best.

2 Likes

Started the day today with buttermilk pancakes and freshly made, slow pressed apple juice at a beautiful little cafe on the side of a lake. Absolutely superb.

4 Likes

Started the day alive and weā€™ll. Doesnā€™t get any better than that.

Enjoy the day BBlitzers. Enjoy.

1 Like

Now top it off with a vodka charged rampage through the boobie bars of king st ending up at crown fighting triads due to a moderate cross cultural misunderstanding.

3 Likes

That was yesterday :rofl:

4 Likes

Overhearing passersby saying nice things about your garden.

3 Likes

Went with my son to buy his first car today. Heā€™s into retro stuff but has a broken leg so I got to drive a manual rear wheel drive for the first time in years. Such fun even if it is a little underpowered. Looks a bit like this, racks and all:

5 Likes

What is it?

1983 Corolla. He wants to be a mechanic and this will be his personal project that he plans to hot up.