God bless

1 Like

Everything ok with the digestion?

no complaints

but if things change I’ll let you know

Excellent.

All the best.

1 Like

Cinnamon & Lime Kombucha tastes pretty good!

2 Likes

Foxtel look to be flogging sports for 25 a month via “kayo” as a stand alone product. That’s a positive if you are sick of paying for the other stuff.

Read through news Ltd sports articles and you’ll see Kayo dropped in blatantly.

Slugs.

Wash your mouth out with soap!

which essentially, you just did.

1 Like

It’s part of the diet I’m still on. Well at least it helps me with it, as the stuff is filling with very little kilojoules yet some benefit.

Sometimes we must make sacrifices, I guess.

My sympathies. My ex used to brew that stuff and tell me, on the hour, every hour, that I should have a large glass of it.

We’re no longer together, but I hope her and that disgusting thing you use to brew that filth are very happy.

Painey

1 Like

3 Essendon matches on Classic Matches today, starting at 3pm.

West Coast 2013
Collingwood 1995
Adelaide PF 1993

3 Likes

First moment have had a chance to sit down and enjoy some of this epic Melbourne weather. Grab a nice cold drink and sit in the sun and enjoy some tunes.

Proceed to get ■■■■ on by a bird, so I’m stripping down to my jocks and just going to enjoy treat myself to another drink.

#goodluckapparently

7 Likes

It’s good you’ve found a pub with such a relaxed attitude to both dress code and coprophilia.

3 Likes

Maybe stop going out with her

7 Likes

Port Fairy named Wotif’s #1 Australian town for 2019.

And Poco (parents of Miinot in Pascoe Vale) rated the best ice-cream in Australia. Queue outside at 8.50 last night was too long to manoeuvre. A1 ice-cream though and the business is up for sale in March. Get in quick and ask for Gary. Tell him you know me and he’ll add 20% to the asking price.

I got texts this morning telling me to turn on Channel 9’s Today program and I quickly realised why I never watch Channel 9. There was an ad for Married at First Sight, and I quickly realised that retrospective abortion or involuntary euthanasia should be a plank at the Federal Election.

2 Likes