The Pro Cycling Thread

Or it could be Ochowitz is frustrated with Richie’s bad luck.

I think everyone is frustrated with his luck!

Power and Simon Yates in the final group of 8, with 15km to go.

Power attacks with 10km to go and Yates bridges over - They have 10s on the peleton with 10kms to go.

Co Leaders :slight_smile:
TJ had a chance to be leader at TDF when Ritchie went down and he stuffed it.

You think Yates gives this to Power?

How far ahead are they from the peleton ? What are the parcours for the end ? Tick the boxes and Yates gifts the win to Power.

Yates gives the win to Power.

Is Kristoff the biggest bloke in pro cycling? He looks massive compared to everyone else on the road. Maybe it’s the white kit…

Kristoff is a big guy - His DS’s have been known to complain he is overweight.

Quintana beats D.Martin after both attacked in the early stages of the final climb - Thomas outsprinted Dumoulin and Roglic for third - Froome dropped and lost around 40 seconds - Thomas leads TD by nearly 2 minutes while Froome holds on to third by 17 seconds from Roglic - Sagan crashed on the final descent and went over the line with a banged body.

And it was great to see two French riders in Demare and Laporte fight out the finish of stage 18 - Cofidis management appealed to the jury as Demare drifted out in the last 100 metres - Ewan confirmed to participate in Ride London on Sunday - Onwards and upwards to the Vuelta.

Fair effort from Roglic to win the stage and get above Froome on GC

Won’t last after tonight surely

Isn’t he a time trial medalist at the worlds?

He’s an excellent TTer. Even money I reckon tonight, Froome isn’t at his best, so Roglic is in with a fair shot, also in catching Dumoulin.
The more that I think about, the more I like Roglic’s chances.

I’m expecting a “so good you might almost think it’s suspicious” TT from Froome. No particular reason why. Just a hunch.

Some rain, and a slippery surface.
It could be a bit of a lottery.