The Recruit

Never seen it, never will.

Life is too short.

I love the show. Both my son and I have been looking forward to it starting.

Then you might be interested in the podcast Rolo and I did on the topic this evening.

#recruitcast, a tomoro production, new show on the blitzcast network.

nah sorry, its serioulsy shocking. one hour of mick malthouse acting like hes a demi god over a bunch of starry eyed desperate sub VFL standard players, with a camerawork that makes it look like an ad for Gatorade

#demigod

nah sorry, its serioulsy shocking. one hour of mick malthouse acting like hes a demi god over a bunch of starry eyed desperate sub VFL standard players, with a camerawork that makes it look like an ad for Gatorade

Why do you hate fun?

dead inside

Even the cohost thought Malthouse was a tad odd. Bit of a laugh.

It’s balls

Fabian was the biggest pea heart… Dont blame being ill for your rubbish performance… if you were ok to partake in the comp, then neck up and give it your all.

what did ronan keating think of him

I hate reality tv shows but I’m interested in who the intruder will be and whether they will be the weakest link.

http://therecruitcast.xyz/

Looks like the favourite was forced out due to injury.

Looks like the favourite was forced out due to injury.
Shattered

There is a bloke in there that came from my old home town of Newman WA

Broken thumb to Williams…was looking solid

Completely irrelevant but interesting to see Malthouse dealing with the indig boys (particularly Daniel Cox). Pretty much shows me exactly why he never got the best out of them. Clearly has no idea of the culture differences etc etc.

He is a flog full stop… but some stuff is just cringeworthy.

Most indigenous players he’s coached can’t speak highly enough of him.

Most indigenous players he's coached can't speak highly enough of him.

Agree. Strange comment. In fact Leon Davis and Andrew Krakour both think of him as a father figure.

Agree, and as someone who works in the indigenous welfare sector, I can say without a doubt MM is dealing with them both beautifully.

Just as an aside Dan Cox was on my hype list in 2014.

Final next week, Matt Eagles, Daniel Cox, and Jordan Treloar though. Legit, we could use either of the first too as a free hit rookie B, Eagles is a ruckman and Cox is a lightening quick outside goal kicking mid.

…just not good enough to have ever been rocked or play at State level in the last 3 yrs…