The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

I’m all about the Beat Bugs myself. Fark the Wiggles.

I’m not YouTubing that, I’m not

OK … thanks to Stu for his selection and entertaining set.

I’m starting with a well known song, but probably not a well known version - very stripped down. Also a solo woman with just an acoustic 12 string for support - which we haven’t had much of.

Sinead is usually shot from the front, cos she does have a pretty face. But I like this because it is shot from the side and you can see the different emotions that go into each line …

Funfact: In 1988 the cool kids wore their baby’s romper pinned round their waist. Millennials later took this too far and made full size onesies and wore them.

Plus steak knives. Since the vote may take a while as there may not be many voters around overnight - here is a good bonus trance remix from 2002 … cos the trance crowd haven’t had much to put their hands in the air about lately.

Nah… Yo Gabba Gabba is the duck’s nuts. A stream of indie acts appear doing their own tailor-made songs and Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo doing the drawings! I’ll watch it even if my daughter doesn’t.

3 Likes

It does have a catchy theme song but I’ve never paid close attention to the actual show, perhaps I should.

Yes, but only because of the first spin rule.

4 Likes

That meme is a belter!!!
Yes - first-ball allowance…

1 Like

I’ve got time for Sinead, if only cos she shopped in Borders Books when I worked there. Fun celeb sighting. Yes

Can’t say that I’ve ever heard this track but I really liked this version.

Yes from me

1 Like

Just as long as you didn’t turn the lights off while she was still shopping

1 Like

noooooooooooooo

Heard this a few times but not that version. Interesting. Yes.

Bonus points for the baby romper reference. Til I saw the one tied around her jeans, initially thought it was a reference to uk acid house dungarees.

I’m a huge Sinéad fan so anything by her is going to get a YES from me.

I saw her some years ago at the Palais. Her voice is all kinds of amazing live.

That wasn’t good at all. Especially that bit in the middle, it was just plain screeching. No.

Hmmmm, I’ll give it a yes for the 12 string and first ball rule

Horrible. I liked the techno version much better. Sorry, can’t give points for bonus track. No.

No.

I want to, but just cant will myself to do it…so no

It sits at 7-6.