The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Diggers in the hoooooooooouse
Raise yooooooooour haaaaaaaaaaaands
I can’t heeeeeeeeear yooooooooooooou

I’ve been dethroned, you all miss out on the countriest country song that ever countried.

Such is life

Good luck @Kay_Eff_See their a tough crowd

1 Like

I reckon I could count good country songs on my hands.

The question is are you counting at the table, or do you count when the dealings done?

10 Likes

Most of the best new music that I’ve enjoyed over the past five years has come from country / alt.country. I’ve really had my ears opened to some fantastic music. You just have to be selective and ignore the dross.

No one was more surprised than I was. Maybe you too are missing out on something good.

4 Likes

And to think it was poo pooed initially

I know. Fark that guy.

3 Likes

That’s true. I should out + shame the poo-poo’ers.

1 Like

Achy Breaky Heart?

I like this thread. I mostly only listen to classical music, and maybe some old school hip hop and metal. So, it’s been good to hear some different kinds of music.
Thanks @Diggers for coming up with the idea, and everybody else for contributing. So far my favourite DJ is hambo.

6 Likes

In the past I’ve enjoyed Diggers story about cooking a bolognese with the blood pad from the mince packaging shoved in accidentally for the outlaws later consumption, also the John Duckworth’s pub story and wish he’d regale them in full while we await the next incumbent. He’s also played close to the two best tracks in the entire thread, the GOF is my favourite of the lot.

Can you believe Damaged Goods only got through on a technicality?

No but that’s a classic, originally thinking just a guy by Brad Paisley but changed my mind to Huntin Fishin Lovin every day by Luke Bryan

1 Like

That’s pretty funny - my next song would have been a different song by Brad Paisley. I may still play it if ever I get another call up.

1 Like

Where’s the FARKING SONG???

1 Like

Yes I can, thats what makes this the challenge it is. Deserved to go through in straight sets though. I’m still waiting for someone so audacious, with the megaballs to post something ridiculous like all 20 minutes of ELP Tarkus first up and have exact punters to somehow get get it over the line. Sadly, that’d be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on this site and I’d vote yes to them for doing so.

Good question. @Kay_Eff_See might face a forced abdication if he doesn’t front up in a timely fashion.

Might be a fair idea to pass the conch to someone else on the proviso that they give it to KFC next. KFC probably busy running the panic dollars game.

Is anyone else here prepared to admit to getting the Wiggles stuck in their head at times. Ben Elton wrote a song for them (yes, the ben Elton) which was stuck in my head for farking weeks a while back. Nasty little ear worm infection (admittedly a very catchy little tune)

1 Like

I’m back guys. I was here all day but Stu kept surviving. But had an appointment this evening - just let me blow the dust of this vinyl …