The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Big yes from here!

Dudes go to bed way too early these days. Where is everyone?

I’m around. I’ve gone off on a wild rabbit hole exploration in Youtube.

1 Like

lol, me too.

I’m in WA, so it’s only a little past 10 here.

nah

What to do in these “lull” moments?

yes

Flew in last year from Tokyo. First visit to WA (and the only state in OZ I was, at the time, yet to visit in 5 decades).

Spent a few days catching up with mates in Perth. Rented a car and drove down to Margs. Spent a week there hitting up the beaches, wineries, craft beer breweries, pubs, etc. Fell in love with WA.

Own my home here in Tokyo. The dream is to own a second home in OZ and live between both countries. Given the ridiculous prices of houses in my home city, Melbourne, WA looms large as my second base.

Back to music.

9 ‘yes’ votes. Let’s get Kira over the line. Watching paint dry here.

1 Like

@Deckham prepared to come off the fence yet?

1 Like

Yeah, ok.
A watery Yes.

3 Likes

good man, keeps the ball rolling

1 Like

Ha! TBH, I’m getting tired—gonna shelve the rest of my proper songs and commit harakiri with a novelty tune. Maybe TMI, but, I like to strut around my house naked singing this song.

Also, I may be a little intoxicated. And here’s my dog, Wilbur. Isn’t he just the best?

1 Like

Yes because its 12:30 on a Saturday night, if you cant have fun now, you cant have fun full stop. This song was always fun. Perfect timing.

1 Like

Wilbur is beautiful.
No more info - you’re drunk and I don’t want to know any more…

Oh - and big YES to the track.
Hard rock - what did you ■■■■■■■ expect???

1 Like

disappointed no.

1 Like

Not quite as bad as my drunken harakiri last Sat night, however, a no for this one. Sorry.

p.s. Nice doggy, BTW.

1 Like

Dude…where was that attitude last Sat night when I ripped out the classic ‘Revenge of the Nerds’? Ha, ha. :rofl:

2 Likes

I used to hate this song a great deal. But one night, while packed into the back of somebody’s car on the way home from the pub, I participated in a Wayne’s World-style full car singalong to this song, complete with over exaggerated head-banging.

Yes, because it’s fun. It’s a sh*t song, but it’s fun.

4 Likes