The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Love the rationale, but no from me for the tune

1 Like

Ha ha. I didn’t expect this song to get up. But, it was either that or Only You by Yazoo. So, I picked the new song :slight_smile:

Sorry Kira, no can do.

Can’t do Trap (I’ve tried, still try), Mumble Rap (refuse to) or auto tune. Young hungry, articulate Brisbane rapper Nerve ■■■■■ on this guy. No.

1 Like

I love Yaz(oo)! Would’ve yessed it.

1 Like

Sorry. No.

Actually had a few things going for it IMO.

Aussie,…(tick), … had some melodic sections with some interesting phrasing, unusual syncopation on the rap bits, which you could for the most part actually understand, but which unfortunately in the end proved a negative, with a 4 line part in the middle that you’d have to think kinda ugly & completely unnecessary, and as Deck said, this whole hoes & ■■■■■■■ thing also, is just immature, misogynistic and offensive.

Surprising as it might be, … If not for that, and the auto tune,… it may well have been a yes, …

But No.

1 Like

Yeh, he’s definitely no lyricist. But I think the song structure is good. If they gave the melody to a real singer (no auto-tune), and featured a verse with a proper lyrical rapper, it would be a lot better.

Still, I think this guy is going to do well.

Yeh, good points. And I agree the misogyny is a real problem (not just in this tune, but, basically in ALL of hip hop).

Didn’t really enjoy that.

No, sorry.

1 Like

10-0

That was fun. @Kj_11 you’re up!

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that was my first ever ‘deciding No vote.’

I didn’t like it.

@barnz, you’re a savage.

1 Like

The Sunday morning crowd are arseholes.

2 Likes

is it really deciding if its 0-9, wake up sheeple.

2 Likes

Never underestimate the power of the comeback momentum.

Running out of bandwidth everybody so won’t be able to listen to songs for awhile.

Think I just heard a collective sigh of relief.

Easy like Sunday morning? Dude never played DJ King obviously.

1 Like

Not many songs have stunk as bad as that Manu Crook$ effort.

Future Hall of Shamer.

1 Like

He’ll have good crossover potential like 360. Hip Pop.

1 Like

Can the 2nd most desperate person for their attempt @Kj_11 please stand up?

1 Like

Should give @Riolio a go as he hasn’t had one yet. Fresh meat!