The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

@Zimmer nails it again.

Next track is…

Staying in the 90’s - from an all Black Grooving Rock Metal Band (Living Colour), let’s see Whiteboys push Groove metal to new places - or at least pretend to, and either way be subsumed back into a vague Rock/Metal confusion so journos can invent terms like NuMetal when the stuff has already happened. Anyway: @anon71769209 this is a 90’s song:

1 Like

Another new one for me…and another YES for you

1 Like

Doesn’t really showcase it here but John Stanier, grouse drummer. Great snare sound. Yes

1 Like

No. This doesn’t go with Howard’s End soundtrack at all. At least it was shorter than 3 minutes.

No. Not my cup of tea.

Yes. Banger.

Can’t see it getting up though.

I would have voted yes for CoP - played that one in Guitar Hero many a time. This thread moves so fast. Wasn’t it supposed to be a day by day thing?

Unfortunately this is also a no from me - why is the singer underwater?

I do believe, Zimmer, that we would have a blast going through our music collection.

3 Yes’s from me, and I had Living Color next on my song-list.

2 Likes

Helmet. Yes.

Groove metal seriously no no no no

Mrs diggers got me a boss new set of headphones for Xmas and this Helmet number sounds awesome through them. Yes for Helmet.

2 Likes

That gets a yes from me.

The original intention was for it to run for a day per song but the experience was the thread moved too slowly. During the week it seems to calm down as people can’t give it the same attention as you can on the weekend and gaining 10x votes either way can take a while.

Always open to ideas but so far it seems to be tracking pretty well.

1 Like

No to the fauxnk.

1 Like

Yes.

nop

That was bad. No.

7-7 by my count. Tension mounting…

You know what, my advice for any prospective DJ KING! is to 1) have your song ready and 2) have a successor in mind because no matter how good you think your choice is, this audience will probably think otherwise.