The Reigning Dj King! is @frankston_bomber2005

Dude walked into an elevator, recited poetry over the elevator music, and recorded it?

NO. NO. NO.

3 Likes

Yes.

Diamond Dave does tend to polarise though, … ballsy choice.

Would have more yes votes if you could see his suit. They’re always mesmerising

2 Likes

Spot on summary - NO

7-4

A skinny yes thanks to the music.

Yes for The King of Pop

You people killed Stan on his first go. Monsters.

I can not be bothered listening to Dave graney first thing in the morning. Abstaining until I wake up.

Tbf he never got voted off if you tally the votes

1 Like

Stan was off to a good start, an obscure Aussie band containing a member of The Church, but then had to bail. Let’s get him back on soon.

3 Likes

Agreed, … he should get to pick up where he left off when he can get back to it.

Did the honourable thing to keep the thread rocking, … and I’m guessing, … so he could get to Melbourne to watch the game today??

3 Likes

Yes to Stan’s and yes to Dave Graney

Yes to Dave Grainey. He’s always been a ■■■■■■ weirdo, always liked that laconic vibe. He’s exactly the same the rare occasion I stumble upon his RRR show when driving. Then there’s that Johnny Topper bloke, I was at some record fair a couple years ago and it was him talking to me at his stall, behind crates of records and it’s all natural. Two weird, laconic sounding guys.

1 Like

Stan was just doing a one song apprenticeship.

7 Likes

If I weren’t such a nice guy, I’d vote No.

No

Never seen the appeal of Graney I’m afraid. His delivery reminds me of Bob Downe.
But I’ll give it a yes cos it’s not as bad as some of the excrement which has gotten through.

Think you’ve passed through @swoodley

Love Dave. Yes

Yep.