The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Say yes and the party continues.

Yep.

1 Like

The MOS label cheapens it but I’m still a fan.

That would be good live - Yes

yes

Electro isn’t really my bag, but I enjoyed that. The original Baymax. It’s time to partyE! Yes.

BTW, ‘Celebrate Life’ - cool track. :+1:

1 Like

When @deckham mentioned talking to a lady at the hospital who lost a 14yo, this was the first track I thought of. You really do have to celebrate it while you have it.

2 Likes

Getting near my wheelhouse of electro tastes, but not quite. Yes cos I would stick around in this club or festival tent to see what’s next.

Was better than the previous song which I really didn’t like. For that reason alone I’ll give you a yes

1 Like

Bandwagon YES

6-0

Re: MOS. Although they are synonymous with plenty of cheese, they also put out some decent stuff from time to time.

Two Tribes 2001. Dave Seaman span the last set. I was cranking with my mates & turned aside & noticed Andy Van dancing next to me. I kinda liked his MOS compilation with Mark Dynamix (around 2002).

2 Likes

You have about 10 stories that are the same.

I was at x festival dancing to early 2000’s prog house with “name drop” :joy:

I went to every one of the same parties too :thinking:

I’ve never really embraced the “electro” genre. Hit me up with some of your faves.

Rippen kitten.

2 Likes

Way more than 10, dude.

1 Like

HERE
WE
GO…

yes

1 Like

Touche

2 Likes

Very true.

Another story.

I was at the Vapourized Vol 3 release party at Room (again early 00s). Spent close to an hour chewing the fat with Andy Jarrod (he produced the compilation along with Mark Di Cristo). Was one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet.

Received word a few years ago that he was killed riding his bicycle in the U.K. Enjoy the party while it lasts.

p.s. The compilation is a cracker.

1 Like