The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Come on you rubes. Hambo plays some the best tunes in DJ King, but has been booted too quickly of late. Put down your Dave Dobbyn CDs, vote yes, and give the man a deserved few spins.

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Yes - I can’t bring myself to kill hambo!

3 Likes

Thanks, Kira. Likewise & to restate my position:

1. For reduced voting (7-7)
  2. Battle option (in this thread).

Cheers.

Beach party in Hayama. Check in later.

3 Likes

8-8

So what. I’m taking my son to his mates birthday party. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like a riot. Have fun.

1 Like

Fairy bread? If so, I’m sure it will be a blast!

2 Likes

I see chops voted twice - cheeky! Thought it was 7-9 when I cast my vote.

1 Like

This FFS.

2 Likes

Yes

Maybe so but we’d wanna hear significantly better than lame Garageband desecrations of classic Sabbath…

2 Likes

It wasn’t a second vote, it was in response to requests not to vote no to Hambo piece of ■■■■ song choice. Votes always and only ever in bold font.

2 Likes

I’m comfortable with my vote because I don’t even like classic Sabbath.

*runs for cover.

3 Likes

I not particularly a Sabbath devotee either but I’m less of a fan of blokes in tracksuits with a pair of headphones calling themselves artists by doing no more than spray-painting on a momument.

4 Likes

Think you are having a ‘momument’ right now. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d have less issue if it actually did some justice to the song. But this is just a pathetic cash grab from some talentless peasant.

1 Like

Any royalties for this would go to the original artist. DJ Bassed Out would only have made money from CD sales and we all know how well that business does these days.

Only becaus it’s @hambo , yep

3 Likes

Thanks Hoffy, you’re a legend.

1 Like