The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

At 12 bucks a beer that’s not gonna happen

I recall when these guys briefly flashed up & then were gone.
80’s I think,

So YES, because memories.
And the slide guitar is quite nice.

1 Like

7-3

Not enough slide in this thread.

Not enough votes in this thread.
Get in!

1 Like

The sooner we shift to a 7-7 voting system the better IMO.

2 Likes

Yes.
Didn’t mind them back in the day.
Wild Blue Yonder was them, right?

That’s it!

Correctamundo. I’ve got three albums, incredibly diverse. I think Bill Carter was a victim of his own creativity and never had a signature sound because he kept coming up with new ideas.

I had a copy of their 1st album which I played a lot (must’ve leant it to someone cos it’s gone). Then they got some minor traction with that Flintstone song which I was rather less keen on (I have a vague recollection of that song being played on the Richard Wilkins-led Aussie MTV, which just seemed so odd at the time). Then they just seemed to vanish.

Bikini Red is the album this track is from and also the Wanna be a Flintstone song. It’s my favourite record of theirs.

For anyone interested, another trial DJ battle will take place in the other thread at 8:00pm this evening (AEST).

Yossarian vs. Kira

The agreed theme is Quirky Freaky.
Any genre is allowed.
First one to three votes, OR, the most votes by 8:15 wins the fight

My plan is to spank Yossarian like I was his daddy. Not sure what Yossarian’s plan is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep

9-3

Sounds fun. But…
WTF does quirky freaky mean?
I get them individually.
(e.g. quirky could be Devo’s Can’t Get No Satisfaction, freaky could be anything from, say, Mr Bungle’s first LP)
Not so sure about the two together. How do you know if your selected song qualifies?

Yes because hambo

1 Like

That’s up to the voters :slight_smile: If it wins it qualifies.

1 Like

…is a good guy?

2 Likes

Alright, having a great day thanks guys. Feel like I need to mix it up a bit, not enough synths:

2 Likes

No No.
2 much MSG 2B healthy.