The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

no no, no no no no, no no no no, no no

yes

3 Likes

Damnit, I vouched for this guy. There IS a limit. No

3 Likes

NO.

This isn’t the balm I need to sooth my stinging sunburn. No.

Fun day, butvits a Shane.

1 Like

Much as you might love '90s Belgian dance, it’s no Technotronic. Still gets to a Yes due to its limitless commercial and social applications.

I like to chuck good-guy Hambo every yes I can… On account of his overall goodness.

But I can’t here, sorry.

No.

8-8 Didn’t think it would be this close

yes because some reason or another

That was embarrassingly bad, no.

I thought you might show up.

9-9

Wow big vote coming up

Are you going to save the good bloke, or killshot.

Where’s @Deckham today? In a meeting?

P.S. not soliciting yes votes. Either way is fine by me, I just don’t want another overnighter.

Deckham is posting with his other account theclubsanga.

5 Likes

for a while I thought he was Langers4 but they vote differently, I also suspected Diggers but that doesn’t add up either. @Langers4 are you actually real or an alter ego?

If langers was fake it’s got to be crazy.

Ryan Adams wonderwall

Crazy town butterfly

That’s the worst of 90’s rock right there.

Hmm Crazy does like some lightweight 90s stuff but he’s pretty straightforward and speaks his mind. My money is on the sneaky sniper type or Langers4 of course who may still be super salty.

What do you mean am I a alter ego? Why is that?? So I get voted off after 1 spin every time and now I get picked on because I no voted him? Reckon I should go back to just reading threads :frowning:

2 Likes

Hambo is just getting nervous he’s about to get booted.

Stick around lifetime struggled his first couple of sets before breaking through.

2 Likes

Just asking, your pattern of voting is a bit strange. No offence meant (which is quite rare in this thread). P.S. I’m considering nominating you for the next spin because you have been up and about lately. Even though you always vote no to my songs and you have crap taste :hugs:

My voting pattern is wierd, are you the fbi? Play something thats good or not a wierd remix and I might vote yes!

3 Likes