The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I don’t think I’m ever going to play anything you like because my music taste is totally awesome, so awesome infact that regular folk cannot comprehend it’s awesome awesomeness.

2 Likes

Vote = YES

1 Like

I love you Clark! :star_struck: Good to see you back.

goddammit…you better spin something half decent this time @hambo

Boomer stuff?

Bass players cop a lot of crap here. I love the tone and the melodic drive this bloke gives the band. (I’ve got a sob story too):

yes to flying nun bands

That’s great

1 Like

Anything Kiwi will get a yes from me (well almost anything)

1 Like

Wasnt sure you would deliver when you said you were going to play 2 unlimited. Glad it didn’t get voted out because I would never have forgiven myself for not getting a vote in to save you.

1 Like

It was a hell of a lot closer than I expected. I love that song and thought it would be popular with the dance crew but was probably a bit too commercial for some.

It was popular with the dance crew, just lots of other monsters in this thread. Tis disgraceful is what it is.

Yes for your current song. Probably yes for the rest of your set for playing 2 unlimited.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’m off to bed now. Probably get people pinging me tomorrow morning before I get out of bed. Luckily I don’t start work until 5pm.

1 Like

Nope

Yes.

Yes

I liked that, yes.

6-1

Chipper sounds for the morning!

Moral male YES

That really was quite boring.

Futile no

Yep