The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Unashamedly one of my favourite albums of all time. Myself and a mate listened to the album when it was released an absolute shitload of times straight.

Yes

2 Likes

6-1

And you restore my faith in you…after the previous crap, this was a great comeback…(gotta love some new romantic music)

YES from me

1 Like

Yep.

Yes yes yes!

I’d really like to vote no on this song, cause it’s. purulent septic piece of ■■■■. But at 9-1 that would be futile waste of time. So let it be known that I ■■■■■■■ hate this song, and your previous song, so lift your ■■■■■■■ game.

yes

1 Like

Yes

11-1

Wake up, @Hoffy

2 Likes

“Stick around as we countdown the Hottest New Wave and Alternative Hits from the 80s. Coming in at number 14 it’s, you guessed it, The Cure with their smaaaash “Close To Me”.”

I can’t vote. Love The Cure, love the song, but I just play this regularly regardless, same with half the other stuff, so the set’s not getting me excited.

2 Likes

that’s okay, I’ll vote on your behalf…

No from mrjez and FARKING NO from me.

1 Like

Yes

It’s a good song. But, I mostly agree with @mrjez :frowning:

Anyway, have another free YES.

1 Like

Quoted, because I think I’m gonna have to go with this. Sorry.

It’s a hard gig. Yes, for a great song.

Simon Gallup’s bass lines are so good.

Ah, the logic of the blitz voter…I like the band, I like the artist…so I’ll vote no…wtf???

I love the band and love the song

So it’s a YES from me

2 Likes

Yes. Again.

No.

It’s simple. Some come here to hear new stuff, left field choices, to be reminded of something cool, to be surprised/impressed by the DJ. I love and play a lot of music, why would I want to hear the same stuff in here as well?

2 Likes

Yes from me

6-3