The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Oh and yes to the track

There are only a few genres of music I don’t enjoy listening to (mood depending). Just about anything which has (in my opinion) a high element of talent, I’ll listen to and usually enjoy. Some things annoy me too much for me to give them much of a go - I can’t listen to reggae for extended periods, for example - but like the odd track. Screamo/Doom/Death/Speed metal grates on me, though I like the myriad of other sub-genres. I can’t take agro/gangsta rap - but I like hip hop, providing it isn’t overly pretentious. I love classical, opera, country - ProgRock is up there with what i listen to mostly. I love blues and most rootsey stuff. Hard rock of course.

But this thread isn’t really aimed at diversity, even though most people like and want it. it’s set up as a competition, so naturally, people want to ‘win’ - that is - get yes votes. Political more than music appreciation.

Wow - why did I write all that???

7 Likes

Cool story bro.

5 Likes

Very angsty. Maybe go listen to My Chemical Romance, they understand you

2 Likes

I gotta day this is one of the all time put downs in this thread. Brutal but I loved it.

2 Likes

I admit i was amused by it but amorphis aren’t anything like the bands mentioned over the journey

7-3

No. They used a couple industrial sized fans on his hair just so you can see his earrings.

Yes…and I will now go and listen to more of them…thanks for introducing me to this band

not-sure-if-creed-or-nickelback

NO

Yep

Hell no!

9-6

Can’t believe that abomination is about to get up.

This is how I feel everytime you post a song.

Please. My sets have bring more joy to your life in 3.30 minutes that you’ve experienced in the previous 20 years.

It brings more misery more like it.

Thread’s in a real funk. Sing something whilst we wait for more votes.

Yes

1 Like

I think it jumped the shark when everyone gave Koala free reign to QOK.