The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I like the band and enjoyed the song - Yes.

1 Like

Sweet The Cramps fans are coming.

Good man Deckham

1 Like

Decks loves to channel his Maverick side with his unpredictable voting style.

1 Like

Posting Guelfi clips in the DJ thread Rain. Thats dangerous

2 Likes

1 Like

First live show I saw was The Cramps

Yes

1 Like

Yes

Yep

7-6 comeback

1 Like

Yes. There is a video on the interwebs somewhere of The Cramps playing live in a mental institution…worth a watch

1 Like

A little more love for The Cramps and we can spin and finally start taking.some risks with the track selection…

1 Like

Have a yes cos you posted Mike Skinner last time

1 Like

I’m currently in ICU so I’m gonna smash this thread (not too serious, don’t worry)

So it’s a NO for me

3 Likes

9-7

Intensive Care Unit???

Get well mate.

3 Likes

No

9-8

Geez. Get well man.

If you need a crib to convalesce for a while, my spare Japanese-style bedroom (tatami mat) here in Tokyo is available. Um, on second thoughts, you may be headed back to the ICU, so cancel that offer. :wink:

Yeah intensive

I went into full aniphilactic shock after eating something with peanuts in it that wasn’t listed as containing peanuts on the board at a noodle shop. I had incredible abdominal pains, lips and tongue swelled up and wasn’t great. I was administered adrenaline and a whole lot of other stuff, I then spent the next half a hr fine, and then suddenly went into shock and stopped breathing, next thing I know I’m in ICU

They maintain I’m fine, and will be released in a day or two as long as I don’t have any more turns

Was scary to say the least, and I’m less than impressed with the shop to say the least.

3 Likes