The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

Good to hear that you are (mostly) OK now, WOB.

2 Likes

I must admit, I really love how WOB dropped by this thread with his (serious) allergic reaction to peanuts (or whatever) story & then drops the big ‘no’ bomb on @Dodga - definitely one of the better ‘no’ votes in recent times. Classic @westozziebomber :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s a pitty you allready played Kick Start my Heart. Would have been perfect right now…

Get well WOB.

5 Likes

You have reverted to form. Comments and then late voting (or not). Your MO has been noted (a long time ago).

My MO?

I don’t have one. TBH I don’t know what the song is, wether I’ve voted etc. I’m not felling dodges set so it’s probably a no if I did scroll back but…

2 Likes

How would you be felling his set unless you had scrolled back and knew the score? :wink:

Dunno if that comment was meant for you PP2. The song is The Cramps-Human Fly. The vote is at 9-8

Oh right felling vs feeling duh. I’m slipping.

1 Like

If you fell a song in the DJ thread and no one was around to hear it…

1 Like

■■■■ it, CBF scrolling back. I heard a band called Gramps before. It’s close enough yes

Spin again @Dodga

7 Likes

#dedication

2 Likes

You are as smart as a whip. Getting very close to throwing out a potential job interview in the future. Be prepared!!!

1 Like

Good I might need a new job. DJ thread impacted my work performance this year!

1 Like

I will remember this PP2 and those who stepped up to back the Cramps.

Now I can pour some of this Bunnahabhain, flick on Billions and chill

Geez I better get in early this time.

I like santigold - yes

Yes.

And I’m glad PP2 finally had his clear MO pointed out.

2 Likes

That’d be an awesome gif for anybody tasteless enough to vote no to a Fratellis song.

2 Likes

definite improvement…yes

I didn’t like the vocals but the rest of the song was very enjoyable. If I was BAAKKERRR it would be a no but it’s a YES

1 Like