The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

So that’s Iron Maiden crossed off, did I miss any more obvious ones today @Kira ?

1 Like

Who gives a fk if you don’t like the song? No one I’d reckon. I hope your car breaks down with that stuck on repeat FOREVER

6 Likes

No.

One of my easiest yes’s.

1 Like

Would still be better than aussie hiphop.

2 Likes

Yeh, I loved them as a kid too. Run to the hills was one of the first songs I learned to play on the drums.

2 Likes

I’ve already given you a ‘take the mickey out of CB’ yes.
You can’t have another one.

No.

1 Like

TBH, I wasn’t going to play Iron Maiden this set. You gave me the idea last night :slight_smile: So, I decided to play them today—mostly because I’ve had a busy/bad day and wanted to listen to something I really liked.

But, don’t worry. Just for you, if I survive, I’ll play something (a) post-00s, (b) that nobody has heard before, and © should get me voted out.

Anyway, I’m about finished for the day. I’m ducking out to get alcohol. Then I’m coming back to play DJ Kings and get drunk.

Hang around. One way or another I will get voted out tonight, or I’ll abdicate (I won’t be available to play tomorrow). It should be fun :slight_smile:

7-3

2 Likes

I’ve already been rocked by an earthquake today, not sure if I need more rockin. Hmm, have a yes.

You all ok?

nUP

Yes for me

9-4

I think you’re far too liked to get voted out for bad songs, this is what it’s mostly about. Hell even I’m tempted to vote yes for some of your sh*t which is rare.

And you’re drinking on a Monday night? I want whatever job you do!

Big fat Yes

Spin again, @Kira

Yeah thanks. A bit scary, but thankfully we’re a good 30-40 kms from the epicenter. No damage.

3 Likes

Yeh, I don’t drink very often. I just need to unwind a bit tonight. I got some exams and some work-related commitments tomorrow and I need to de-stress a bit :slight_smile: Otherwise I’m likely to start hitting people (/joking)

1 Like

Time we had some lesbian rock.

30-40 kms seems quite close.

Chipper all-female J-Metal band: