The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I’ll vote yes

No.

Dividing the crowd is a thread-staller these days.

3 Likes

Yeah hurry this up so we can get to the next track in Triple M’s greatest hits

nope

1 Like

8-7

…Oh no

It’s okay, Diggers.
I’ve had my new avatar ready since 8am.

no.

Nah, next up is a track from the cast of Glee… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes.
Something different - not horrible.

Standards here have plummeted.

1 Like

Where are these mysterious ‘standards’ you are referring to? I haven’t encountered them over MKI-MKIII. :wink:

1 Like

9-8.

Nah, I’ve always voted for the same reasons.
50/50 will be a Yes.

Fair enough. Something different will get me over the line from time to time as well I guess

This may as well go to 9-9 its been that long

Anybody thinking to themselves, “How the fark did I get voted off on xxxx song when this looks like getting through”?

10 Likes

I feel that way about every song I vote ‘no’ for that makes it through. Baffling stuff. :grin:

This song would be up your alley @Crazy_Bomber

Even @Preliminary_Point2

“In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the… Anyone? Anyone? …the Great Depression, passed the… Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered? …raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. ‘Voodoo’ economics.

2 Likes

9 - 8 hey…

Yes

Spin again @wimmera1

2 Likes