The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

I don’t deny your right to vote as you wish…it just seems strange (to me) that you would vote against a song that you like.

Decent song again, but bland choice. Nope.

Like the cure, but A done to death song. Nope

Song done to death.

But I never tire of it.

yes

1 Like

no.

Having a crack at the Crown is not something I’ve contemplated. Getting past spin number 1 is my aim. After that it’s a bonus.

5 Likes

7-6.

close vote, gonna take a while again.

Agree with @mrjez . Good song, good radio run, and I still think about what would work on the floor, so no. I have my own Cure cued up, my copy at home is on Channel 7 (ie HSV7) records.

7 - 7

Yes

Stalemate, hey?

Look it. I wholeheartedly agree with @mrjez & as such, was thinking of abstaining from a vote. But, I am too decisive to abstain & there is no fun/point in that.

While my own future set is all about playing obscure stuff, I recognise that others may think differently. @Hoffy - along with Daft Punk (yesterday), I also listened to The Cure (early this morning). I just can’t vote no to this song.

Yes.

9-7

1 Like

I’m getting @‘ed a lot for this song! Sorry, I didn’t want to influence anything, nor make it all about me. Maybe not giving set-based critiques and sitting out songs I have a hard time voting on is best next time, haha.

Nah, it’s good that you have voted.

53 users in this thread. I reckon approximately 20 are active. When songs go down to the wire, abstaining voters make it difficult (drawn out) for songs to be played. Some perhaps abstain out of respect, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a few took perverse pleasure out of making the DJ sweat. Ha, ha. Voting is good for mine.

Fckn vote you lurkers out there. :grin:

1 Like

We still on the Cure?

correct

How’s the holiday going? @Preliminary_Point2

Good weather today in Perth? @Diggers

Remember how you were stuck in the booth for ages? @wimmera1

Spare a little salt? @Crazy_Bomber

I need to sand my new wooden deck. Kindly help a bruva out. @BAAKKEERRRR

2 Likes

Ha! We should just make a generic PING list of previous DJs. We could use it like a Bat-signal to get them to come and vote when regulars can’t get the numbers to decide on a song.

It would also annoy people (particularly Barnz)—which could be fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A free slab and Thai massage would annoy @barnz

3 Likes

No.
Too greatest hits for me.
I love my retro, but prefer the deeper cuts.
Sozzles.

NO.