The Reigning DJ King (MK III) is @Koala the King Killing Drop Bear is Simply Irresistible

The resort in Bali?

Yep. Near Ubud.

Then no…I’m not a member

Haha you won’t believe this but I’ve stayed at Purana

aha…so you’re the Purana member eh?

Nah, he’s a Country Member.

Yes because you promised doof doof next!

1 Like

Holy sheet. I thought Swoods was joking, so I randomly chose a location in Bali. After your comment, I just Googled Purana Ubud & yep - there is a resort there. Ha.

And, I see Ana has stepped up. Good man.

6-6

It’s close to the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I stayed there opening week a few years back, so was heavily discounted. Was like $100 a night for an amazing pool villa.

2 Likes

This is the first song I have ever voted ‘no’ on that I hope gets up. And, I reckon @BAAKKEERRRR is thinking, gee, this is the first song I have ever voted ‘yes’ for that I hope doesn’t make it through. Perfectly poised, this one.

I used to enjoy Ubud but digging Sanur more these days.

I’m going to let you both down and play hip hop.

I’m down wit Jonathan Bree (yeah you know me)
Yes

1 Like

Here’s your first ‘no’ in advance. I only dig hip-hop by @westozziebomber - but I’m guessing he isn’t around at the moment. Hope he returns.

1 Like

I like hip hop but definitely not Aussie hip hop. Hilltop Hoods are ok, but the rest are terrible.

What’s all this chit chat about hip hop and dance; Wednesday night is Hard ‘n’ Fast

3 Likes

:shushing_face:

Trying to entice him back to Blitz, not scare him off.

@hambo speaks the truth.

But here’s a yes anyway…

He’ll be back. Come Anzac Day and the royal is pumping, he won’t be able to stay away.

1 Like