The reigning DJ King (Mk IX) is @nobody because ***BLOND DJ IS LIVE***...Round 2 (Songs from the slightly more successful round 1 DJs)

NO

Sorry, a bit tedious .I thought it was in trouble early, then I thought it had a chance. But ultimately, It felt like a bit of The Cure influence without any of the charm. Which has just decided my track list for the drive home.

Iā€™m a fan
Yes

1 Like

Stick this in there mate

1 Like

Yes to metro gigs

3 Likes

I love their clip for Glory. Synth dude acts all uber emo for the whole clip then gives a Jake Stringer at the end

1 Like

Vocally Iā€™m not really impressed, but musically it isnā€™t too bad, have a bare pass yes

4-2

1 Like

Itā€™s after 5 and I work in a brewery so thereā€™s only 1 logical thing to do while this shakes out.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always found it odd that goths who love mediaeval Victoriana also push for electronic synths and even industrial music, but the mood of this got a Yes. I can picture one devotee dancing like a loon downstairs at Rave to this whilst everyone else goes to get a drink and the DJ pumps the dry ice to make it look crowded.

1 Like

Good to see that you can admit to your faultsā€¦now you just need to get some help :crazy_face:

1 Like

It was OK, just. Yes.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Is that 7-2?

Have a redundant yes anyway

1 Like

2 Likes

Cometh the hour, cometh the man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alright. Iā€™m 2 1/2 sheets to the wind and in the spirit of my set, which is to cloud the water of whatā€™s passable, I offer a song that was only just played. Iā€™m gonna drink another few beers and eat a pizza and then head home. If I last through this one Iā€™ve got a proper sob story song.

@Preliminary_Point2 I was in a rush this morning when doing the awards and couldnā€™t work out who the reigning Blonde DJ was. I wasnā€™t involved with the Blonde DJ comps much because I was busy. Anyway, Iā€™m assuming you are the reigning Blonde DJ. I edited the awards so you are back in the Royal Box where you belong. Apologies for the oversight.

2 Likes

2 Likes

If the real one gets voted out then so does this one

no

nope