The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

I still reign over the live DJ set.

7 Likes

Those of us who were around for the early days, remember how hard it was to get a song through. Those spins were worth triple of what they are now.

But I understand you want to start counting from when you joined, so fair play to you.

5 Likes

Fck you, Swoods. I’m not a pedo. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Was Louis?

I just thought the peasants didn’t like him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I joined in DJ King MKI. From memory, you all had enjoyed multiple spins. On my first spin, I joined you b#ms on 6 spins. Easy, peasy, Japaneasy (note that I didn’t claim that as a KOK title, Peos. Coz, it wasn’t - it was a lowly draw). :wink:

p.s. @Hoffy - of course. Will update the champions list to account for both the Live & Blond DJ comps.

1 Like

Yep to song with the giraffe in it.

Wimm, that was ok. After the first few bars I thought it was going to be a kicking rock track, and I was a little disappointed at the vocalist’s ‘no-consonants’ style of singing. But overall, I found it interesting and worth a Yes vote.

Ha! It’s all good :slight_smile:

During the early days of DJ King I did vote on each individual song, but I ended up voting no to basically everything :frowning: Then I noticed that within most DJ sets there would usually be at least one song I’d like. So, that’s when I changed to my “pokie-machine” method.

1 Like

This thread seems to be a lot of words and a whole lot of introspection and not a lot of music these days?!

5 Likes

Redheads can be jealous. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Spin, Wim, spin.

And the problem is?

3 Likes

How does that make you feel? Pls, share.

6 Likes

Nobody who was around in the early days of this thread should really be able to feel anything anymore after the brutal way we all used to get dispatched!

7 Likes

You looking for a fight?
Because that sounds like you’re looking for a fight.

3 Likes

Using @Kira’s poker machine theory…I’ve had three goes and lost my money each time.

Now I remember why I hate poker machines.

Have another No Wim…it’s nothing personal…I just don’t like the stuff you’re playing today

(wasn’t that ever so polite of me)

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t mean to look at your girlfriend funny Decks I really didn’t

Just listened to the song through. Yikes - no

1 Like

Only if you’re someone who pops in every now and then and tells us what we should be doing. :woman_pilot:t2:

As long as you don’t mention it to my wife, it’s all good.
I realise you’re not able to look at anyone in any other way but ‘funny’, anyway.

1 Like

Nowhere was it said that everyone had to have a turn. You could come in as a once off spin, leave and be in the lead, and everyone would still have to try catch you.

It was the whole point of the thread. Everyone was just trying to get in front and stay in front.

Single leader, joint leader it’s all the same. A stupid name was added later, that is all that really changed.