The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

@up_up and @Crazy_Bomber both haven’t had spins in a while also.

Technically I’m not knocked out yet.

Abdicate = start again.

1 Like

I would have voted yes for TFF. Alas

1 Like

We like your meandering intensity, but as DJ students we’re going to have to let you go. No

There’s your classic mid-late 90’s Triple J sound right there.
Not for me, thanks. No.

Great song - yes

Quite enjoyable.

Yes.

song played by @JohnRain, DJ mkV. NO

1 Like

Really? Oops.

I didn’t mind it, really. The wavering pitchy warbling was a little annoying. I struggle with pitchy stuff, though I understand it lends a certain ‘honesty’ for some people. The music itself was a little too Enigma for me. This was essentially Enigma with pitchy vocals, come to think of it. So tips it into the No side for me, soz.

Does every song still need to be unique? How many songs have been played so far!

1 Like

There’s no real rule. Pretty sure I voted no last time.

This. You’ve captured exactly what troubled me about it - hated the vocals, and the instrumental was that whole Enigma, Deep Forest, Unfinished Sympathy, clattering drums & percussion sound which was everywhere at the time.

Didn’t looooove it, but it was okay.
Throw Aimee Mann, Enigma, Massive Attack and Kylie into a pot and…anyway, have a yes.

What will be interesting is how many people Yes me for it who Noed when JohnRain played it.

Obviously nobody will go the other way, because you all like me lots.

If you hate the vocals, there’s not much else there to love.

it went 10-1 last time. I don’t think you will get any extra yeses cause I was the one who voted no.

Doesn’t have to be, but you’ll cop sh*t and lose votes if it’s not.

It does make it tough, but LB keeps a spreadsheet for this reason, so use it.

I’ll give HAP the benefit of the doubt just this once.

Free yes.

1 Like