The reigning DJ King (Mk VI) is @Baakkeerrrr...all alone poor dear

I may do, they sound good and I have no issue with forking out for quality, but I hate it when the one ear goes out for no reason after like a month. The $10 headphones lasted longer then the $350 one. Sound was crip for the quality one but man I was disappointed.

1 Like

May have to do that. I didn’t really want bluetooth headphones as my ipod is ancient.

yes

1 Like

Excellent song, barnz. Yes. I’m riding this gravy train for a while.

I may or may not have a problem with mid-fi iems.

3 Likes

Yeah, these are buds, so there’s not detachability - but for the price they are great. I don’t want to oversell them, but I’m not a “Walk around in the street with over-ear phones sort of guys”. They come with plenty of adaptable ear fittings. etc.
Anyway. They are fecking good budget priced earbuds.

I sound like I’m pushing them now but if you’re interested:

1 Like

That vocalist reminds me of Zed from Police Academy. Yes.

Yeah, you’re probably way ahead @barnz. No competition there. Those 10 hour days are paying off, for sure.

If you want some really good on the go ones though…

probably one for the japan residents, try out sony’s peak Dynamic driver kings ex800st/ex1000st. strange design, great sound.

2 Likes

these don’t leave the house, or my desk. i use 10 dollar jobs for on the go.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen those before @barnz? How much did they set you back, that just for music/gaming at home?

Moondrop blessing - they’re as close as you can get to the harman target as you can get in IEMs. Mostly music, generally use open back headphones for games because iems don’t have soundstage.

the amp is JDS Labs’ the element. got it for the ■■■■.

1 Like

Yes for The Millennial

In appearance or vocal ability - if the latter, bychrist you ain’t painting a pretty picture…

1 Like

Former. :rofl:

2/2 like a version covers, talks incessantly about coffee machines and hifi stuff.

Are you trying to make me hate you?

No.

1 Like

one was their own song tho?

and we all know trap music would be 0/7 all day erry day.

This is my salty no which is why I didn’t vote on the first, and it shouldn’t hurt your chances here.

5-2

1 Like

no.

No.